Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Any word on if they come with a carry case…

… because I heard it’s bad to drop a Deuce in public!

13 Likes

I was interested in this too. Chris showed them with a case in the video I linked but I don’t know if it is the “final” case:

Immagine

Edit: on fatfreq website they wrote “The first 150 orders will now include an additional perk of name engraving and a Limited Edition Metal Case. More details will be released soon.”

7 Likes

Might be the red w/customer name…I think? Leather ones are what last 2 samples came in
I’m sure my big fat logo won’t be on personal sets :laughing:

8 Likes

I bought it before they sold the first 150 sets, so I hope I get that sexy red metal case.

3 Likes

If I’m completely honest, asking about the case was just a way to get that dad joke in. But the answer has been cool to know!

3 Likes

Yeah, I imagine it’s probably the metal red case.

For everyone, they’ll ask for a name you want engraved. This is mine that came with my Maestro Mini.

9 Likes

Oh that’s cool… I’ll have to think of a suave alias for when they ask.

5 Likes

I totally got it John!!!

4 Likes

I got it :slight_smile:

screenshot-www.boredpanda.com-2024.07.27-11_16_01

9 Likes

Got some high praise from Crin.
Feels good :100: :ok_hand:

17 Likes

Were we one of the first 150 if we got the free upgrade cable?

1 Like

*Due to overwhelming demand, the pre-order special with upgrade cable has been increased to 500 units. Thank you for your support! The first 150 orders will now include an additional perk of name engraving and a Limited Edition Metal Case. More details will be released soon.

All 500 will get the cable. If you were one of the first 150 you can get your name engraved on the case. I’m assuming they will contact you about this if that is the case.

8 Likes

Last year (Kai 6 months old)

This Year (Kai 1.7 years old)

He’s gonna get all the Girls :heart_on_fire:
Or all the boys :heart:
Or both? :heart: :smile:

27 Likes

With a blue steel like that…I’d say likelihood is high

3 Likes

my boy Kai

4 Likes

Am blessed with some fantastic long time supporters. :100: :pray: :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

PSA: For those who have pre-ordered the FATfreq x HBB Deuce, you now have the option to upgrade your Silver ‘Blood’ Cable to 4.4mm termination here for an additional $20

6 Likes

You can do before they ship. They will swap out 3.5 and put in the 4.4 :call_me_hand:
Thanks for sharing this :100:

5 Likes

Cheers for this. Swapped mine out for £16. I’m still hoping for the customized box to go with my Deuce.

1 Like

Done really looking forward to this soynds badass!

2 Likes