Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Yeah I remember that one too, but I thought here was another can’t remember how may years ago…been searching through Chris’s uploads back library…I might post my fav top five :smile:

2 Likes

Lotta the crazy stuff is long deleted. :smile:

3 Likes

aa I have that as well, liked it a lot but prefer the A3 over it. (please just come back sony…)

3 Likes

Not everything…

2 Likes

giphy (100)

I forgot that channel existed for real

That’s a real gun in the banner.

We walked into a 7/11 after the pic
We all grabbed stuff and got in line
I was infront and turned around,
lifted my shirt showing the gun and said…
Oi…Okane iranae!!
They fucking panicked.
I was joking.
They thought forever more…I was…out…of…my…mind.
That was the last pure fun day.
In Hawaii that joke woulda had some wheels…in Japan? even with Yakuza?
No…nope.

2 Likes

I’m bigger than small…I’m medium sized :smile:

3 Likes

Man the wait for the hbb deuce collab is going to be tough.

Just wondering what would be better… The custom engraved case or the upgrade on ear tips…

4 Likes

The case is cool, not sure what the ear tips are? Custom engraved case would be my pick

4 Likes

I tried asking Fatfreq but got no straight answer - do you have any idea if orders 1-150 will get subsequent bonuses for order 1000-2000 etc?

2 Likes

Yes. 1-150 gets what 500-1000 and 1000 to 2000 get. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

that’s awesome! at least now i dont have to worry about deciding btw the options!!

2 Likes

I appreciate the support and trust.
It looks like Crin will be doing a video on his new Hangout channel with measurements on his rig as well.
My full long form review will be after him and about a week before release. :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Ear tips are always fun to roll but I’m curious what else they’re going to send.

6 Likes

fuck IEMs…you should do Yakiniku reviews…or Yakitori

we have a really good Yakitori place here in Princeton…top notch…but nothing like Japan…I assume

1 Like

Think they have moved past 1000 already. I imagine they have a plan for the 1000 orders and have time to think of the 2000 sets reward.

That would be a true labor of love :meat_on_bone: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I guess I should also place my order for the Deuce. Could someone please share me a buy link?

1 Like
3 Likes

Indian retailer Headphone Zone has this on pre-order, as I understand they have received many orders.

1 Like

They have it as well? I was thinking to get this.

FATfreq X HBB Deuce In-Ear Monitors (headphonezone.in)

3 Likes