Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

What’s goin on with Jays collab? Is it being sent to anyone yet?

7 Likes

Last I heard it was slightly delayed until maybe August 10 or so, maybe even late August.

4 Likes

@domq422 has had ears on, and @GooberBM will shortly. As for release, I’m not privy to say (but I refresh that product page an awful lot haha).

7 Likes

They’re finalizing some stuff and should be shipping the final versions out soon. Sorry for the wait brother, I’ll dm everyone once we get the green light :+1:

I sent @domq422 my personal units for him to take photos of, and oh boy was the man cooking :fire::fire::fire:

17 Likes

I’m so pissed I missed the first 150 one, I didn’t even see any news about it and those guys already preordered it lol

5 Likes

I posted some thoughts up on my thread if you’re interested, Chris.

I’ll be passing them along to goober on Sunday and holding onto my full written review until a solid release date is announced. It’d be pointless to post it now.

8 Likes

Me as well….

5 Likes

Linsoul expect to take pre-orders Aug 10

7 Likes

everywhere I look, things morph and they turn into the Deuce, I think I’m excited lmao

5 Likes

It’s looking great, man. Congrats on the imminent release of your first collab set.

Since Crin is now in full retail store mode, gonna have Ziigat send one that way?

Yeah with bulk orders (group buys which don’t get any perks just regular set no upgrades) they have already flown by 1000.
The 150 offer was gone real quick
I’m blessed

8 Likes

Please someone buy my Cadenza4 so I can buy Deuce or Estrella!!

1 Like

that metal case looks sweet, and this set by far was an instant buy since I’ve been waiting for it since I first heard talks of it but the absolute cherry on top is that amazing cable.

Depending on how this purchase goes I might get a Scarlet Mini as well and see if I can’t get them to ship me the blood red cable with it instead of the normal upgrade they got.

Congrats on the successful launch, I’m hella excited to hear it

1 Like

Thank you for the trust. :pray:

1 Like

I want both :triumph:

1 Like

Now while we’re all on wait time, I figured it’d be best to ask among my bass lovers

Do we have a definitive list of like IEMs with satisfying rumble from like 20 bucks to 150? like a nice iem with a good physical slam to it. I am spoiled though because I’m too used to the Variations which was my favorite until my Mext when I finally got the perfect tips. Boy do those things really hit

I’m trying to buy my friend one but since I skipped from TE Zero into Variations I’m not exactly good with this stuff lol

Are you looking for pure basshead or warm/bassy?

Aful Explorers are pretty good in this space where it’s warm/bassy and you can crank it up. It’s like a baby DaVinci.

Legato/Five are also something to consider. Legato is bassier than Explorer so more basshead vs warm/bassy.

Five is aggressive V-shaped and I think sounds fun but it’s way more unsafe tuning than the other two.

I haven’t heard the Simgot SM4 but that’s also in that price range that could work.

2 Likes

I’ll look into those except five cause it looks like beans lol

I’m really good whether it’s pure basshead or not. Just something that rumbles well. I was trying to look for one in the TWS section but fat chance

You havent heard about the famous raycons then. :rofl:

7 Likes

I wanted bass but not so much that everything else is basically chaos lmao

those guys are something else

1 Like