Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I have yet to hear an actual planar since the PR2 incident, I don’t count the Edition XS because that was like a whole different beast

I’m excited for this new one tho whenever this releases

2 Likes
7 Likes

Boxing in the streets!! This is some gangsta sh** :fire::100:

1 Like

The EW300? Not a good iem to try if you want to actually hear the planar lol.

1 Like

I’m more there for the PZT since I haven’t owned a set with one before if I remember correctly, I’ve yet to make up my mind for a planar iem chase

It was gonna be the T10 until I saw how it looked lol, my closest pick might be f1 pro

still unsure, I want something with bass rumble and thump and good vocals but I haven’t looked at stuff

Then thats a good pick, its very well implemented to me. It is noticeable but not excessively so. And well, while you can tell the distinct piezo timbre, which does mean the timbre/coherency isnt that good since the treble sticks out, if you are using a piezo driver IMO it SHOULD be noticeable.

2 Likes

I’m not at a level to tell timbre very well and stuff I’m just hoping I enjoy em, unlike the time I got quintet and returned them cause they were too vanilla for me lmao

great so I got that one locked in, the planar chase is hard ever since HBB turned me into a bass believer from bass bigot

2 Likes

Just use PEQ, planars respond very well to it.

2 Likes

yeah I’m thinking I just do F1 pro and do that, still all plans though since I’m on save money mode still lmao

I would try the Letshuoer S08 or the Tin Hifi Dudu, as they both have the latest planar driver. (dual Voice coil.)

2 Likes

If you want to get an idea what wrong timbre sounds like listen to the 61T

6 Likes

Shenzhen-Light-Show

Going to Shenzen China in November.
@VIVIDICI_111 tell me where the best food is at :v:

13 Likes

SOLD
im-out-goodbye

12 Likes

Yooo nice man

There’s this Dim sum place that’s really good, best Dim Sum I’ve had in my life. I believe it’s a chain:

Coconut chicken:

Those are the 2 main places I was recommended, but really any restaurant is solid you can’t go wrong (I also don’t remember the other ones I went to :sweat_smile:). There are alot of food places upstairs in big malls, go crazy :+1:

6 Likes

Some bubble tea places and popsicle recs:

9 Likes

ryan-howard-bj-novak

Thanks. Coconut chicken is not common round here. I will eat very little fried rice and moo goo gai pan and egg foo yung since that is everywhere…Coconut chicken? mmmm gonna eat that.

2 Likes

6 Likes

It’s… different than you’d expect LOL. It’s kind of like hotpot but very clear broth. You put the chicken in and then you dip it with soy sauce and some spices after. It’s more light, but still good :+1:

6 Likes

11 Likes

I love that I can hear you enjoying listening to /watching him in the book video. What other response is there? We love all of our kids but our son has the most bottomless happiness and energy that all you can do sometimes is be overwhelmed in a good way. He brings us all a lot of joy. We marvel about different things in each of our girls too. And for all of them a constant source of joy is how much they still straight up “enjoy” things at their ages.

4 Likes