Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Too rich for my blood. Would love to own a titanium bike. Lovely looking thing though. I bet it zips along very nicely!!!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be the TANGZU x HBB Wu HeyDay ?

Nevermind I get it, you meant as in a collab…

Yeah, HBB mentioned it in his 7Hz Five video that he’s giving feedback on a 2DD 7Hz iem.

2 Likes

Congrats. I get paid in USD from investments. (Thank God)
The Yen is brutal
My Wife makes big money.
She always calculates it into USD and feels down. Not sure why she doees that to herself :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Dude, brutal for sure.

The Miroak-II is like 47,800 yen standard. Basically saved well over $140 bucks due to exchange rate. Feel bad for him but really works out in my favor.

1 Like

Lightspeed are the dogs but if you want a more affordable option there’s always…

They make dope frame sets and builds :+1:

5 Likes

Yup.
Japan bought up half the properties in Hawaii and all of Times square N.Y. iirc?
Long time ago.
Now …
Sometimes you’re the hammer :hammer:…sometimes you’re the nail :no_entry_sign:

1 Like

Damn fine presentation
PMG AUDIO APX SE

Wanted steak on top left.
She said “that’s $100”
So I quickly adjusted my dreams :smiling_face_with_tear:
$100 is fine for a steak. She mentions it out loud means “no”.

14 Likes

oof a c-note for a steak is steep, but if it was Wagyu, I’d do it as one of those, life moment things, ya know? It’s kind of hard to come by here in the states. You have to seek it out. It’s not just at your local stop and shop lol

4 Likes

Please! Rank new iems on your table!

True dat…had a Lynnie at one point…incredible frame-set with beautiful welds…couple of my weekend warrior buds sport them

They’re cheaper than Litespeed but not by much…my friends builds still cost almost 5k…but they run Shimano Dura Ace so that’s a big chunk

I put my Litespeed together for close to 6k…but my wheelset alone was 1400 bux
which is kinda mid-fi

2 Likes

uhhhh simgot ew300? is this real

am- am I about to pull me wallet again

cause I’ll do it, I’m here

2 Likes

The poster in Social Media seems like it is straight down from “Love Death & Robots”

TBH I am intrigued by the poster more

2 Likes

I’m intrigued since I want to try PZT drivers since I’ve never had one before and I’ve been wanting a planar recently so this new driver setup looks interesting

1 Like

I think I tried PZT in Quintet , incredible resolution as far as I can remember from my memory.

Just an FYI, the planar in this set is either the same BA-looking style as the Supermix4

or the older ones that are round.

The description calls it a “6mm annular planar magnetic driver” so It should be the round type.

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy You might want something like this

Sounds intriguing, I’m definitely interested

I don’t believe I’ve experienced the old one or this new one

My only planar was my unfortunate none mesh PR2 which basically I enjoyed for resolution but was the catalyst for me going “I wonder if all IEMs are this sharp” which forced me to learn more about IEMs lol

Planars tends to either be that way or they can sound pretty damn smooth.
The KZ planar is more like the more standard iem planar design.

2 Likes

PMG Audio APX SE Unbox

9 Likes