Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Best tuned Kiwi ears. Forteza musta been a company “stroke”

11 Likes

Man, I’m so tempted to take that flyer. They look great and I think there’s an AliExpress promo code for them right now too.

2 Likes

oh holy shit it’s only 200 bucks, I was expecting like 300

that baby is a lock for 11.11

I was gonna be sad since I just bought orchestra lite then I remembered I did it for an all BA experience

2 Likes

> Catch me on the block, not the web, this ain’t Minecraft
> Before we dropped “Peso” on you n¡ɡɡαѕ, you ain’t like RAP
> N¡ɡɡαѕ want a feature from me? This ain’t a life raft
> Talk to God before I go to sleep, He hit me right back
> He said, “Stay calm, put your trust in me, you on the right path”
> These n¡ɡɡαѕ want my wife bad, the people want my next track
> The coppers want my black αѕѕ, fucked up, but it’s like that

7 Likes

Saw a newly built one of these last weekend.
Looked and sounded great. Hope you enjoy it :+1:

2 Likes

Ending goes crazy :fire:

Can’t wait for the album frfr

2 Likes

1st track in my new car system is that. That outtro will be great on the mid/treb seperates. :100:

N¡ɡɡαѕ fμcκ around and stole the flow and y’all like that?

*Okay, *
okay, and I’m right back

kid-cudi-doing-chefs-kiss-nk91meanokk6vjnc

And a split sec of Rhi Rhi 4 Drake :fu: :ghost:

3 Likes

Can’t imagine how that’ll sound with an upgraded speaker system :fire:

And Drake getting all the heat this year :joy:

“Headshots for the year you better walk around like daftpunk”

3 Likes

I don’t know if it has been mentioned before, but the Kiwi Ears KE4 looks really close to Crinacle’s Project Meta V3.0

From his database, B&K 5128:

And IEC711:

2 Likes

A$AP is coming out with a new album? Say less :triumph:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be shocked…it was clearly intentionally tuned for it’s driver count. Nice mini tuck while keeping the slam. Somebody put in effort after the Forteza looked like someone fell asleep or died mid project

9 Likes

Ziig x Jay v’s KE4…

8 Likes

I’ve been a Kiwi Ears Shill since Cadenza and I’m guaranteed to get KE4 after the video lol

Just noticed hangout has a video on it already

3 Likes

I found Cadenza a little shrill and grainy. On that particular set the 3k-4kHz peak was a little much.
I have found I like the Estrella approach a bit better for pinna region (fuller and flatter).

3 Likes

Had a '93 NA…fun but underpowered

there is a LS1 swapped NC Miata trolling around my nabe…no hood…I’ll try to get a snap next time he takes it out

1 Like

LS Swaps: Just because you CAN, doesn’t mean that you SHOULD.

…but you WILL.

Edit: My old man had a 93 red NA that was one of the longest-owned cars he ever had. He only let it go once he got an 07 S2000 and decided that he didn’t need both. I think he got the Miata to replace the MGB he used to run back in the day, too.

1 Like

I can now see why some folk think Estrella as sorta V shaped, if you compare those two graphs…Estrella’s sub/mid bass boost, 1-2.5k rise then all - and the 20k air…saying that both tunings seem solid and would compliment different libraries.

1 Like

Then again, HBB measurements seem to be abnormally elevated in treble sometimes. It’s strange.

1 Like

I like your dad and I’ve never even met him…anyone who is a gearhead is a friend of mine

I’m not prejudiced to any one car brand…if it’s fast and fun…I’m down

Drove an SRT4 (don’t ask me why) around the time the s2000 was out…friend had one…great sounding engine…not that quick though it did rev to 8600… I think… instead of 9k…because of the bump in displacement that year

1 Like

If you can skirt Japan’s notoriously tyrannical approach to firearm possession…my suggestion

better to have a gun and not need it…then to need a gun and not have it

2 Likes