Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Works like a hot damn and its independently adjustable L+R 10-100 ohms when on sale you can get for $28

6 Likes

A certain group of Italians from one side of my family ……options

2 Likes

I have the 3.5mm & 4.4mm of these - work as expected - fairly accurate - L+R division is idiotic - quite unwieldy - allows me use of the many tiny screwdrivers I seem to have randomly accumulated from AliExpress ‘tech’ products. Current price is pretty much the lowest they have been if you gonna pick one up.

3 Likes

It’s been almost 10 days since I bought S08 after watching Chris’ video on it
I think this set is close to endgame level material for me, I just love it

the subbass rumbles so nice and the midbass slams so satisfyingly, I feel like I could use more treble though, if it wasn’t for that I feel like I’d no joke sell every other IEM I got currently
weird hobby, I thought I’d find this type of revelation at like 1k sets lmao but nah Letshouer’s like here ya go buddy

I almost feel like I should start learning more about how things should sound to figure out why I love this set so much.

From Cadenza to S08, another homerun rec for me

8 Likes

Glad for ya - but you do you on the trouble OK, lol

I’m dig’n the treble where it’s at with my gear, library and ears.

Happy Friday :notes:

1 Like

Interesting, I want to get one but I’m not sure which to get. What configuration do you have?
Do you have a fully balanced dongle (4.4 male to 4.4 female)?

I have the 4.4 male to 4.4 female out.
Male into 4.4 out from my DAP or Dongle and plug in your gear into female end.

1 Like

this is my first IEM with treble like this, it’s fun for really blasting the volume up lol

1 Like

what are your other iems?

1 Like

Cadenza, Mext, Variations, Xenns Up, Zero:red, Pula Pa02 broke lmao, Elysian Pilgrim but I havent used much because of the 4.4mm, phoenixcall but they aint my cup of tea

I got an Orc lite and EW300 coming up, one more IEM I won’t say cause I don’t advertise em and I already feel bad for buying it lmao

Not the biggest collection lmao but I am hoping I find the one at some point

edit: Project M too, Hades

3 Likes

Rossi & Wing First Light Frequency response graph

9 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: Woah…

@VIVIDICI_111 my brother in christ, look at this FR… I feel like you’d really dig this.

This must be seriously good for vocals depending on driver config

7 Likes

Looks expensive?..

8 Likes

You got that right.

4 Likes

That’ll be cool in 3 years when a set like that does not cost a couple months mortgage.

But congrats to the money spenders, if it’s good :blush:

8 Likes

If this is the business class First Flight maybe economy is in the works… maybe that’s what the Delta earbuds are

2 Likes

1 Like

PFFFFFFF

Well then. I’m out. You’re out. Everyone’s out. $7700?! As long as I’ll be in this hobby, seeing prices like that never ever get old.

11 Likes

I’d never buy a Rolex or an expensive telephoto lens for $50,000

ric-flair (2)

I’ll by expensive car, home and personal audio all day long.
Priorities.

10 Likes

Totally fair, brother! Trust me - All I know is that the engineering that goes into a Porsche that’s $250k and that lens for $45k makes sense. A pair of IEMs for $7700 is just something I’ll never be able to justify. But I ain’t saying you’re wrong for dropping the coin!

Like you said, priorities :sunglasses: WOOOOOOOOO - The Nature boy, rolex wearing, jet flying, Kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’, SON OF A GUN!

6 Likes