Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

guess I know what to get if I get an itch for that First Light one

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy - dude, I had the opportunity to try out the RN6 which I knew you loved; that set is so freaking good. That may be my new end game.

3 Likes

I forgot you worked for a very very prestigious car maker. We can all file these under luxury items. They are certainly not necessities :smile:

1 Like

That does music different particularly bass texture and quality. Amazing set

2 Likes

Or it was a new rig most donā€™t have, then you tilt it, then you add bass :thinking:
cadd7c9f-43e8-4ee4-b566-e28eaa1deb8c_text (1)

6 Likes

Amazing set for sure. I forgot it was on your yard sale, damn! Just saw you sold it. Good looking out for the winner of it!

2 Likes

I have a BNIB Rn6 and cp622b and GM. Just the storm I have no backup :smiling_face_with_tear:.

PMG is on another level of audio quality.
No need for ā€œBackups ā€œ anymore.

3 Likes

Unless itā€™s anamorphic.

Ah so you sold the non BNIB stuff and still have the boxed up ones?

1 Like

damn PMG is on that level huh, and I thought it was gonna take me years to reach CP622B but now I got another pitstop after it lol

1 Like

Yes. I sold the ones I reviewed and had on my desk on the display stands. :ok_hand:
Iā€™m not selling unopened boxes for 50% of MSRP
I can be generous but not stupid. :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, there is some production stuff in the bass that no other set of IEM catches. Itā€™s next level.

2 Likes

I gotta give that song a listen from my cheapest IEMs to my Top ones to see how it goes

1 Like

If you hear itā€¦it is a super dropped nearly inaudible nod to this

3 Likes

When I listened to my IEMs without the BCD, the bass was sparseā€¦well itā€™s the same bass as the CP622B since the same driver is used. But with the BCD on, itā€™s something elseā€¦

3 Likes

In fact, I really wish you were at CanJam at my IEMs and showed people the real power of the BCD driver.

4 Likes

Haha, super fair. :joy: - put that good shit in a safe/vault

1 Like

Was that at the London canjam?

You going to the SoCal one?

Iā€™m sorry, what do you mean?

I dunno which song itā€™s referencing since Iā€™m a young one lmao, Mext is the best I got and all these songs youā€™ve given me recently man

shit is magnifique bass-wise, itā€™s so sick

1 Like