Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Maestro series

2 Likes

I’ve been in a drought…but now

4 Likes

oh man, that was a close one… I was about to pull on the scarlet mini this morning. Now I kind of want to see what you’ve cooked first. (might still pull on the scarlet afterwards though ^^)

2 Likes

The dudes at Fat freq are the coolest I have come across in 10 years. Young, hungry, open minded. Have not had a single “wtf?” moment since I bought my 1st set. (Maestro SE) 2 years ago. This has been a pleasure.

10 Likes

FF better crank up production and have plenty of stock come release day…these are gonna FLY.!

4 Likes

Don’t mind me, just dropping these here:

29 Likes

Licking my lips like

6 Likes

Highly subjective opinion, but those are also the best looking FATFreqs I’ve seen

7 Likes

I have a crazy feeling this will sell out almost immediately and FF is going to have a really really hard time keeping up with production…. A $200 beast of a set that’s a collab with arguably one of the most popular and famous audio guys in the space? In my opinion the most trusted as well?!

Stop. This will be hard to get a hold of for sure.

Chris, make sure you tell FF to open up a new workshop before releasing these :sweat_smile:

Not to mention the shells and the cable are BEAUTIFUL, like @trouble said that’s high subjective but in this viewers eyes, these are for sure the best looking FF set thus far. Once Jay’s collab comes out, I’m coming out of retirement for reviews and this set is going to keep me out of retirement. I can’t wait to photograph these, holy shit are they beautiful.

12 Likes

Good old fashioned tuning and expertise.

I like it :saluting_face:

7 Likes

Bro. Can I just throw my credit card at you right now?

5 Likes

I’m selling Cadenza4. I’ll get either Davinci or your FatFreq collab or Estrella (doubt it, most likely too balanced)

4 Likes

Got my six pack back… :boom: I’ll spare everyone the grown man ab pic and just show the teasing heatstroke vid.
I’m somehow fine with that.
Stay safe folks…the heat is unreal :sweat_drops:

also got to 4k on unbox channel
party-time-way-to-go

9 Likes

Those collab IEMs look like sex.

2 Likes

They are pretty fire. My fave Fatfreq. The new anniversary flagship looks dope though.

8 Likes

Wish I could say the same brother…but you know what I went through…on both my sets

buuuuut…the final product was…shall we say

4 Likes

OK. Enough teasing, where do we get the FFxHBB colab. Pulled out of a couple of purchases recently, and these look way too good to miss, so who am I sending my money to and when can I buy them??

3 Likes

@hawaiibadboy

Is this a teaser? Or am I misreading?

Edit: If Fatty tunings or Fatty 5 is the final, we’re going for that subwoofer with no mid-bass bleed effect like Singolo but better?

6 Likes

I love this customization process

250hz to 400hz BCD driver

4 Likes

Contact Fatfreq website. It was going to be end of August but a lot of folks who sat down and listened bought em. Think they sold 50 on the floor

Sample sets are not teasers they are buidup to final sets or work in progress :ok_hand:

6 Likes