Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Also got my answer from Fatfreq.
Looks like I’m also part of the first 150.
The engraving will be standardized along the lines of ‘Handcrafted for [Your Name]’. Too bad, I wanted it to just say ‘The Deuce’. Still, it’s a cool gesture and I’ll take what I can get.
I’m assuming shipping well start when they get the impedance adapters sorted out somewhere in september.
Knowing how customs operate here, I’m expecting to have it in my hands somewhere in october.

I’m a patient man.

7 Likes
14 Likes

Fleetwood Mac talk reminded me.

I didn’t want to spam but I did a small meet up a few weeks ago (where I tried the RN6) and a few other badass sets.

It was held at Village Studios - where a lot of music history was recorded. We got a chance to tour the studios rooms (one was in use for a super secret project going on) and we weren’t allowed to take photos but we got to walk into the Stevie Nicks room (with all her modifications for the room) where Rumors was recorded. It was badass.

12 Likes

Hi Chris, I created a post " Three tracks to Judge all IEMs and Headphones by." I’d love to see which three you would pick.

1 Like

Oh shit…that ain’t spam.
Cool story. Thanks for sharing :100:
I have stuff from every artist on that wall including Nelly and Zappa. Just Lady Gaga is not in my collection

I’d love a meetup at a historical audio location more than a whole 2 floors rented in a huge soulless hotel

4 Likes

Xenns tea pro looks really sick, I gotta get it on sale if anything tho

1 Like

Same, man. The guy who let us use the venue (Alex Rosson) I think is cool with it and may hold more SoCal meet ups in the future there.

There were so many walls lined up, I could have spent an hour just taking a snap shot of each one.

7 Likes

Wow!!
That is cool as hell.
Saw them live as a toddler
Giant Pig over the crowd and everything.
Very cool pic :boom: :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

Done! :100: 3 is tough but I tried

Tea for One…that Tea be me

that one being me…whatever that means

F it…compulsive buy of the month

6 Likes

this song goes right after Achilles Last Stand on my Zeppelin sleeping playlist

3 Likes

One of my favorite Zep songs. Love Achilles.

4 Likes

Natural progression…had the OG Tea…got rid of it…shouldn’t have…
bought Tea 2…like it a lot

so the Pro is a logical buy

2 Likes
2 Likes

Official announcement from Fatfreq for the Deuce came in the mail.
They’ve passed 4000 pre-orders. If that’s not hype then I don’t know what is.
They should start shipping the 16th of September.

8 Likes

Cool.
I just chatted with Timmy from Giz and found out.
Fatfreq has been cool. The adapter is not needed IMO but it’s a good option to include. 14.8 Ohm is the rating I think?

4 Likes

Letshuoer Cadenza 12 has been updated

12 Likes

I liked the OG 12 this will be interesting :+1:

4 Likes

Ha, I wonder , as a toddler what you were thinking , looking at the pig with laser lights beaming through its eyes.
I was lucky enough to catch several shows in the US northeast.
Giant bed flying right over me…. Again under the influence of some well crafted hallucinations…
Floyd shows always spectacular!

3 Likes

Yes I´m also super excited to hear what they updated.
I loved Cadenza but can imagine that the pre production tuning was even a little better/a little less bright.
Hopefully it´s cheaper too
@hawaiibadboy are you allowed to tell us more already?

2 Likes