Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

it got pushed baaackk noooooooooooooooooooo|
at least I just received EW300 so I can distract myself

welp they sent me the HBB when I ordered DSP but I really don’t wanna deal with the returns and shit lmao

2 Likes

Just get them to send you the cable.

2 Likes

that makes sense, I might do that yeah, I haven’t opened it but I really want to do it lol

Did it, no patience, slightly disappointed in myself

7 Likes

I received this from FF today, it’s the first paragraph of a longer reply.

Your Deuce Pre-Order is within the first 150 units placed, and the change from 3.5mm to 4.4mm will not affect the initial order sequence. There will be an official announcement on the Deuce Pre-Order next week, at which time more details will be revealed.

Hope this is helpful to all of us eagerly anticipating the arrival of the Deuce.

9 Likes

giphy - 2023-12-06T124911.165

That’s like this hobbies slogan :dizzy: :grin:

3 Likes

Same as Scarlett mini and other Farfreq’s

OhzVo

7 Likes

There are two types of sockets:

No, this is the standard for this type of 2pin Socket

4 Likes

Your set is almost in my hands.
Very stoked!! :100: :boom:

6 Likes

I fit right in, this hobby is meant to be, I finally found a home

idk about everyone else but I love those, I can sidesleep without worrying too much about bending em

edit: Just finished watching Joyce’s review and she seems to love em enough to say she’d use em as her regulars
wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort

3 Likes

Thank you! My friend @iemocean https://iemocean.squig.link/
Today sent me Mangird XENNS UP to measure and compare our IEC 711 mics.

What can I say about the XENNS UP?, the bass of the XENNS UP is less textured and not as deep compared to the ZE51B, although the XENNS UP uses a 10mm DD driver.

3 Likes

image0 (1)

6 Likes

Xenns TEA PRO Frequency response graph

13 Likes

Anyone posting on my FB wanna help this guy? :v:

I have known Gony for years.
He jammed with the Grateful Dead and did studio work for them.
200w

9 Likes

I’ll help the guy, I’ll hop on there now. Didn’t see his post

5 Likes

Thanks. He’s a low key legend in Rock and roll/personal audio community. Very nice man as well. I think he would like estrella. He’s not into compromising with drum kits so estrella should do him good. I havent had pressure issues personally but backup on that would help. I’m not too sensitive to that

5 Likes

That’s dope. I’m always happy to help anyone that I can. Thanks for the heads-up post, I’ll DM him with a link to my full write up so he can read at his own leisure.

5 Likes

Thank you brother! :dizzy:

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure, brother. I love helping out with what I can :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

If you read this bro, that courteous stuff goes a long way. Next time she sees your name she is going to put a pep in her step. Dr J gets the same. A happy wife is a happy life…and stuff moves just a bit faster…

7 Likes

Damn I actually might buy that set if they’re always like that FR wise with chifi QC

Thats crazy bang on perfect

1 Like