Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I still remember to this day the actual realization I had that I’d never been actually listening to music the entire time and I made that observation at like 1:33am after waking up sweating and going “I don’t remember this song sounding this good” and I had like shitty family dollar headphones at the time

I’m finding her especially useful now that I’m buying my mate’s gf some IEMs since she’s never had good ones and I can’t compare my ears to her

Joyce is pretty cool to see in the hobby and more reviewers means more people getting their voice out on their specific tastes that we might not even know we enjoy.

Being a cute girl though, her comment section is wild lmao

that image of the deuce is interesting, I’m sure it’s because of the lighting but I’m really excited to see mine in person

3 Likes

Comment section:

3 Likes

The aluminum case is no longer part of the flagship Utopia 3 way so they upped my mids and tweeters to the latest. I wasn’t going to cancel but I definitely didn’t after that

And 3 days from LA to me.

Woofers etc gets the bigs thumbs up :ok_hand: :100:

images__21_-removebg-preview

5 Likes

Hi guys, hi HBB!

Tell me, Simgot ew300 has a standard version and an HBB version. Is there a difference in sound settings or is it only a difference in design and appearance?

2 Likes

Hey bro, it’s mostly appearance difference. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

"Simgot ew300 has a standard version and an HBB version”

4 Likes

XENNS TEA PRO

11 Likes

they’re hella wild lol

maaan I can’t afford all these releases man, we need to move all 300 buck iems down to 150 so I can buy more

5 Likes

Indeed, I am trying to set aside the money for Jay’s set, and a couple Rikubuds
… then a new Tea, hurts real bad

4 Likes

yeah I’m planning to grab KE4, S12 Anni before Explorer, I think I’m skipping Tea for now and yeah I gotta get a rikubud too lol

I want something loud colorwise and yellow

I was gonna buy more IEMs but I just bought someone a nintendo switch lmao

3 Likes

Anyone hear about Duec shipping yet? I’m hoping soon.

2 Likes

Yeo from FF confirmed early September as of yesterday. They were busy with production and also I think the HKAV show.

2 Likes

Yo B of the H… Shanshan pay you a visit…

1 Like

100 percent. I have enjoyed the discourse here. It goes to show these types of conversations can be had without things devolving into a mess. It’s rare, but it can happen! :+1:t2:

this was a pretty good watch, I love Achilles’ Last Stand so this was pretty fun

2 Likes

Yeah, cool to see his method… smart way to do it.

1 Like
5 Likes

Looks like her video has been delayed

I’m so teased right now oh my :joy_cat:

2 Likes