Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I’m glad you are around here. :heart: People who don’t love animals are not my type. :angry:

8 Likes

Me too brah…don’t understand people who harm animals for sport

I’ve been doggin firearms since I was a kid and have never even pointed a gun at an animal…I’m so [not PC] that if I find a ladybug in the house…it gets scooped up and brought outside

If I wasn’t addicted to…

肉 肉 肉 肉 肉 肉 肉 肉 肉 肉

I’d chew on a bamboo shoot…with some wasabi

4 Likes

He’s got the “tin opening strut” down to a T :smile_cat:

2 Likes

This reminds me of old school HBB…when DAPs and amps were the norm on his channel…minus the gloves of course

some of those were a riot…right Fabrizio

3 Likes

My crew animals make everything better

18 Likes

All the animal love absolutely warms my heart in this thread. It always does. I grew up with animals in the house, fish, dogs, cats and my red eared slider Mikey, or his full name, Michelangelo :sweat_smile: I still have him to this day, he’s an old man at 20 years old but you could swear this dude was a new born with all the energy he still has. That turtle has been through it all with me, I won’t get into specifics but when I was 12 years old I went through a hard year without my father at home and Mikey was with me the entire way. He means the world to me.

10 Likes

So many happy pets. These are my wild beast.

12 Likes

yeah Dom…it was a zoo in my house as well

ya have ta try ferrets…they’re a blast…especially with cats around

friend had a squirrel monkey with diapers

that use to whap off in the kitchen

:thinking: why the kitchen

6 Likes

you guys posting animals makes me remember my old dog, Andy, it’s been years since he passed and we weren’t with him since we moved to NY and the landlords didn’t want dogs

he was ancient and had cataracts, used to walk into walls all the time then look back at us like “what was that” he had so much energy to fight my dad during nail clipping times lol

firefox_H8h1noNkYB

11 Likes

what is that watch? :thinking:

LOL

I’ve always wanted a Ferret. They seem like such an amazing pet. Super smart and cuddly but also really silly and mischievous to keep things fresh and exciting.

I’ll let you guys in on a little secret; I have always wanted an otter as a pet. Like, desperately :sweat_smile: It’s illegal to have one as a pet here in the states as far as I can tell, but in Japan, it’s a totally different story…

3 Likes

Huawei watch 4pro titanium

1 Like

Crin has the squigs for what I assume is the retail version of the Deuce.
My first impression: don’t think most people will want even more bass :wink:

But for those who do, the adapter gives just a little bit of an edge while still looking controlled. I have some higher impedance sources and it looks like I won’t have to worry much about running it on them.

Can’t wait to get my hands on mine.

5 Likes

Is this the actual graph? Been seeing different ones.

2 Likes

yeah, he just tweeted about it so it should be the final version

8 Likes

These are on the 5128 standard, so dont mistake them for the regular ones following the 711 standard.

6 Likes

Yeah, this is the 5128, the 711 graphs are available too.

1 Like

Lol sorry I am a noob so don’t really know what that means regarding graphs :joy:

1 Like

711 coupler.

5128 coupler.

8 Likes
13 Likes