hell, I want one of those, I gotta sell some shit lol

3 Likes

What iem is that?

13 Likes

Hell, yeah, been waiting on this one.

6 Likes

@Anatolyi_ZE

13 Likes

Congrats @Anatolyi_ZE ! - do you know what you may end up pricing it around or when you think youā€™re ready to get going with production?

6 Likes

7 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I just canā€™t describe how happy and fulfilled I am!!!.

I wanted to show people how real and possible this is!!!

I wanted to convey the feeling of the music, every time I listened to them I smiled - as if I had discovered some little secret that makes the day better!

When I first created the prototype, I demonstrated it to my friends, I loved seeing their eyes fill with interest. This interaction with others created a special atmosphere where joy seems contagious.

Thank you @hawaiibadboy for your hobby! It opens many peopleā€™s eyes to the world of IEM!

Thanks also to this community, people, other youtube IEM reviewers, everyone who has supported me!

Without you this set would not exist!!!

:heart_hands:

26 Likes

Hey Chris, is it too early too ask for very unscientific first listening impressions? :see_no_evil: :innocent:

1 Like

You achieved the goal. That was a regular hip hop track with no EQ and at 78 steps outta 100 (not that high) and it bounced all over the table.

Bass guitar sounds epic vocals have a reverb likely related to that driver and it sounds really nice.
1st day impressions but yeah. Boom zzzzzzzz Boooom zzzzzzz
lT_Mdu

12 Likes

$680 + additionally I can customise it to your liking for free.

Yes, Iā€™m willing to take an order.

20 Likes

Thanks a lot, appreciate it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pardon me, but am I reading this correctly? 680$ for the IEM?! Thought this was at least a 2k+ set

2 Likes

This drivers configuration is yes

In the future I will completely switch to Sonion drivers and + EST there will be a higher price.

Well, itā€™s affordable for people)

8 Likes

ā€˜You can endlessly watch three things: how the fire burns, how the water flows, and the reaction @hawaiibadboy.ā€™

7 Likes

Itā€™s a dope set. Not sure how or why you are the first guy to get this done?
U.M, Empire Ears, alot have tried but nothing comes anywhere close to dancing on my table at regular volume and no EQ.
Pat yourself on the back
The finish is on par with UM as well. Iā€™ll take some pics tomorrow

13 Likes

oh-yeah-its-all-coming-together-v0-o7wa7darbdy81

5 Likes

Very happy to hear those words!)

I think companies are not ready to take such a risk:)

9 Likes

damn 680, I gotta get one somehow lol
Iā€™m definitely gonna save up for one dude

Iā€™m hella gonna wait till the EST update unless this one is tippy top already

4 Likes

Waitā€¦ this will only be $680?!?!

No shot, brother. Youā€™ve been working on these for so long and you put so much work into them that I was fully on board if these cost over a kilobuck. I totally would have understood. But $680?!?

Dude. If I didnā€™t just buy the Titans I would be all over this.

Congrats!! And best of luck on the launch - it was awesome watching the entire journey :sneezing_face:

9 Likes