Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I’m in. I’ll reach out in PM once I move a few things!

7 Likes

Thank you!)))))

Perhaps the price will increase in the future.
Alas, I am not known to people yet!
The price will increase with the new configuration.

People may be put off by the fact that flagship IEMs cost less than 1k and there may be questions, it’s weird how it works and I understand that.

9 Likes

I am legit considering how I could swing this, if it’s at all possible. It may be far and above the highest amount I would have paid into a set, but the value is more than obvious…

I do already have the Deuce ordered, so I won’t be making any moves yet, but that’s an awesome price for one of a kind performance.

8 Likes

If the price increases In the future, brother, just know that it’s perfectly fine. We’ve seen the journey. We’ve seen the work. $680 is underpriced for how special this IEM is in my opinion. You got this :triumph:

6 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely buying one at some point lol, I’m gonna have to save up for this one

I’ll try to bumrush it though since I’m impatient lmao

2 Likes

Congratz on solving the volume issue with this type of BC. :clap:

(the other issue would be to solve the peak FR of them so they can operate in the sub bass instead of mid-bass but that is impossible in an iem due to the size afaik…)

6 Likes

Thank you!)

If such a driver is set to lower frequencies from 20-100hz they will probably fall out of the ears from vibration, so the engineers shifted the frequencies a bit).

I can make quieter BCD and on the graph will not be displayed , BUT! then it will be difficult to achieve such work, will come to raise the volume level, and at high volume is not comfortable to listen for a long time I think everyone.

7 Likes

More! Panning with this driver is easy to feel. It’s easy to determine where the instrument sounds, and also for games where you need to determine the position of the enemy, like behind a wall or on a roof.

By the way, ZEMPIRE is my former clan in BF4.
I am a former infantryman in BF4).

8 Likes

Yeah if it vibrates as much as it currently does that is another issue that would arise. But I doubt that is even possible in iem size, cuz even full sized headphones with bass shakers dont really extend that low in to the sub bass (mainly around 80hz iirc).

3 Likes

Totally agree!)
Would love to hear the headphones “Skullcandy CRUSHER”

4 Likes

The Corsair HS60 Haptic has the better bass shaker actually. But yeah the crusher is the other one.

4 Likes

I owned one, I remember distinctly it giving me a headache lol

it was cool though, I remember seeing the vibration in action as it shook my cup of water like Jurassic park lmao

4 Likes

Had those back in the day as well… Thought of them when I saw those IEMs vibrating on the table :laughing:

2 Likes

OMG

6 Likes

Congrats @Anatolyi_ZE!

5 Likes

Inawaken DAWN ms Fequency response graph

10 Likes

If you made these yourself…wow.
Flawless :ok_hand:

20 Likes

What’s your impressions of the new Heartfield R1 portable R2R DAC?

1 Like

Thanks!

I made a from scratch, my model is designed specifically for these driver.

The goal was to point this driver (BCD) towards the ear for maximum sensitivity.

16 Likes

Awesome work chap and appears great value against it’s peers. Your making my willpower shit itself on holding off purchases until 11.11.

Hifiguides has its own IEM DIY expert covered now to go with @Rikudou_Goku expertise in Flathead DIY.
:muscle::muscle::muscle:

9 Likes