Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I have not even tried yet.
Was busy with Inawaken and ZE51B :v:

2 Likes

Thanks!) :heart_hands:

2 Likes

At that price there is a possibility you’re going to have to make a lot of IEM’s!:sweat_smile: The vibrations look’s insane! :open_mouth:

Would love to hear these, highly anticipating Chris’ thoughts about them.

I have one question though; Would the vibration almost get distracting? :sweat_smile:

Congratulations, this is a win! :blush:

7 Likes

It’s like finally having a rumblepak you add to your controller but in your ear. Probably distracting the first few times but way more immersive moving forward? Just speculation.

That technology though, like FiR having the open bass driver or the Empire Ears line up - that’s the ticket to provide tonal balance but visceral bass.

2 Likes

I want that IEM so bad I’m about to cancel my 11.11 journey and save up for those BC bad bois instead lol

2 Likes

If the inside vibrated as hard as the outter caps it would be too much. It’s about 1/2 as potent on the ear but still skids across the table. I’ll do vids showing both sides.
For Bass guitar like sultans of swing it is immersive. With big bass drops it’s like nothing else. This is why Resin shells are the way for bass feedback. It blows my mind that no company with all their access and knowledge could do this.
What kind of hobby are we really in when a DIY guy in Russia (no offense bro) nails the feedback set before anyone else…and the shells are so good i gave him a chance to say he bought em cuz they are flawless.
Is he that good or are the pro’s that fucking lame?
I got mixed emotions
I wanted to do a set like this but was told that under current and power typical for IEM they couldn’t do it.
Yeah?
Bullshit.
This guy did it
/rant

20 Likes

Hell yeah, man. Hype.

I’m already in, you don’t gotta say more. :joy:

But if I can ask, as someone who also wants to get the FiR Radon 6 as his end game… (Someone has one listed on eBay and I kinda wanna make an offer and just sell more of my gear and blow my CanJam budget). Can both coexist in different ways? Too early to ask?

4 Likes

I sold both of my RN6 and was using APX SE and now this set is in my ears constantly. I am a huge fan of RN6. I can’t compare them unfortunately and going by memory is like lying to you so I’ll spare you that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No worries, man.

If anything, @Anatolyi_ZE will scratch my itch that I got with the Empire Ears Triton that just came out and save up for a second hand RN6 down the line.

5 Likes

Thank you!)

I am very pleased with your words!

Considering your experience and the fact that how many top IEMs you have listened to during this period in the hobby, these words motivate me even more!) The case is made of strong resin and 1mm thick, I was afraid that my IEM would be damaged or chipped.
It’s really a crazy hobby, every month new models come out, lots of debates and discussions and it’s great!

17 Likes

Yeah…well how about these words my friend

you’re gonna be the next Vitaliy Belonozkho…with hard work and little luck

4 Likes

Strange…

how a lot of companies are tuning to your pref :thinking: :wink:

nice shell color on the Inawaken but I don’t dig borders on IEMs…I was gonna get the Mest Mk 3 but couldn’t get over the border…unlike a lot of illegals who are doing just that into the US :smile:

6 Likes

Brothers Belonozhko

Oh, they have a pretty cool story!)

8 Likes

Anatolyi, you don’t have to change your last name to join them. :joy:

3 Likes

this guy looks gangsta…

just unbutton the flannel… except the top one

this dude is his brother…real brother
he started interning for Vitaliy at their production facility when he was 13 or 14 I think…vids on the 'Tube

8 Likes

Bro, I just said that on the YouTube vid :rofl: They know what they’re doing and I think we all do too… it’s a smart business move to say the least.

3 Likes

I’ve met the dude in the gray sweatshirt at CanJam before. Coolest guy in the world and really passionate about IEMs.

5 Likes

that’s the main man himself

4 Likes

Thanks!)

Is this your review?

Hey, Mr. HBB. Please get us a video on the new HBB x FatFreq collab when you get time. Sounds like an exciting story and I love that it’s already been graphed by Crin and the fact that it has an adapter for Giga Chad level bass. Enjoy time with family. :heart:

7 Likes