Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Yes, it is. It’s a great set!

3 Likes

king-crown

Next level.
Satisfied enough to sell my flagship stable and start again with it being the reference point.

5 Likes

The ZEMPIRE? Gonna drop a video over the weekend?

1 Like

What??? :face_with_monocle:

The APX SE …it was a reply to @VSG :boom:

5 Likes

Ah, got it.

1 Like

Updated Top 10 list

8 Likes

Will there EVER be a 9 for the treble on a set? lol I’m surprised because the STORM is a solid 9.5 to me in terms of treble.

2 Likes

Have you ever seen IEM spinning to the beat?)

7 Likes

How long did you have the storm? Did you sell yours?

3 Likes

Oh…that is dope. Going to add to my video :100: :v:

Do you have a page setup for buyers? I can link to that in my video.
You are definitely going to get some hardcore bassheads and the rest of the market in that $ range but the “Boom Boom” crowd is right there. Nothing close to this right now :boom:

4 Likes

We got a chance to demo @Sonofholhorse’s Storm in our group

4 Likes

In a world of metrics and benchmarks “going by memory” has gotta be one of the lamest comparison exercices in the electronics world. ( not speaking on anyone in particular)
Even graphs are wild variations that tell little beyond tonality and even then a micro driver tuned bassy may not sound it at all.
A true wild west we have here.
gun-shoot-me

7 Likes

Thank you!

I will try to finish the site today, the site will be at

https://zempireaudio.com/

I’d appreciate it. :heart_hands:

Since I do everything myself, I’m a little short on time.

26 Likes

Bro, you are on it!!
That Dude from India who took my $1700 totally blew it, he coulda worked it out. I hope he is lurking because you are doing it all the right way.
I hope you setup instagram and other social media stuff too!
Keep grinding.
My video will be out next week

13 Likes

18 Likes

For what it’s worth, the SPL units are (likely) dB/mW in your case. Also, 20 kHz.

3 Likes

What @GooberBM said - Guy sent out his pair for a tour and we all had about a week or so with the STORM.

To a certain point you do kind of have to go by memory though, there’s simply no way most folks would still own all the IEMs in the world at the same time, so you write down notes when you have them and go by that to the best of your ability. I have to assume you don’t A/B every single IEM in your ranking list when you get another pair in. Unless I’m just totally wrong…

6 Likes

Yoshi Horikawa - Bubbles

1 Like

In the Top 10, yes I did.
For 6 years I had all whatever 10 IEM were the topped rank so I can answer inquiry.
It might actually be autism because ranking an IEM above another (for example) without having the 2 sets in hand is not possible.

From 2 days ago.

APX SE is the reference now. I compared each of my Top 10 with them before placing them atop the list. Expensive hobby.

8 Likes