Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Absolutely not.

Maybe alcohol pads/wipes, powerbank and your own tip collection.

3 Likes

Hey man,

Here’s my top things I’d bring/will be bringing:
-if you’re a headphones person, bring a favorite set so you can demo some of the great source/amps. I checked the list and there’s so many high end amps (including some amazing tube amp companies) so you can a chance to try out like the full dCs stack or Ferrum stack. Violectric, Mass-Kobo, etc. will be there too.
-Your own tips (variety of sizes is good too if you can)
-If you have a modular cable, bring that too, IMO, if you want to play around with external sources. Headphone cables + adapters if you’re bringing headphones.
-Phone dac amp - yours will be absolutely fine!
-Backpack
-water bottle
-Portable charger (super important, IMO, if you’re using your phone as your DAP)
-wipes for gear (courtesy for others) but a microfiber cloth is fine too. Otherwise, the exhibitors will do it for you too but it’s nice
-Playlist - try and keep it to like a good variety but maybe 25-50 of your favorite tracks so you can really get a good comparison

If you want some more tips, shoot me a DM. But the thing I’d recommend if this is your first:

-check the list of exhibitors and think about things that’s a must listen.
-take BREAKS! For real, take breaks here and there so you can refresh your mind and your ears

8 Likes

Maybe a good idea to check the map and plan your route before so less time is spent thinking where to go next.

7 Likes

Yeah, they’ll drop the map and list of discounts a few days prior. It’s going to massive, though.

2 Likes

and maybe get some earmuffs.

Can help if you are demoing iems (or buds if any are there lol).

8 Likes

Thought about doing this, too, haha. I think I may have to pull that trigger for more critical listening on Sunday…

2 Likes

5 Likes

io2Fbc

OR

200w (40)

Cutting grass in sun is much more brutal than heavy bag work…which is brutal. I had no idea

6 Likes

A bit random, but I thought you might appreciate this wood burnt turtle my son made for my birthday. He has a life threatening sleep disorder… so he took on this hobby …to pass the time he should be sleeping.
Good news is, some new trial meds are showing great results and he is getting some sleep.
He thinks maybe 120 hours went into that…wow

23 Likes

That’s so dope I sent my wife. Your Son has skills.
If he ever revisits that or a Dolphin I’d buy it and hang in my new home.
You must be proud as hell.
Symbol of Prosperity, Wisdom and long life in the Hawaiian traditions. May he have all of those things and more :heart:

12 Likes

I/O Audio SOGNO

4 Likes

My Japanese audience will love this

5 Likes

The Tea Pro. Seems like we had a couple favorable reviews for the Tea Pro. I am getting the Estrella sometime… are these to close together / similar to get both? just curious…

1 Like

1 Like

The website is ready and instagram

https://zempireaudio.com/

https://www.instagram.com/zempireaudio

14 Likes

2 Likes

Pretty dope looking DAP. Evangelion is still one of my fav mecha anime (the OG TV series). If any reputable company makes an Eva themed IEM with most excellent tuning, I’m so blind buying…lol.

2 Likes

@Ohmboy

http://johnhalley.uk/Death%20-%20Keith%20and%20Cass.htm

Did you know Keith Moon and “Mamma” Cass Eliot both died in the same bedroom.
Both 32 years old. Both staying at Harry Nilsson’s place in Mayfair district London 4 years apart.

what-tom-cruise

Never heard that before. I know a lot of Rock history but…I didn’t know that :skull:

4 Likes

Cool! Those wireless ones look pretty nice, wonder how good they are sound/tuning wise. :thinking:

I am more after a wired IEM with a nice shell and shell cap design around Evangelion, with great tuning of course. I can wait, hehe.