Bass Gods Approved

2 Likes

Some more of that sweet sweet bass. Especially check out this first song.

Man, thanks for this list. I saved, like, half of them. :smiley:

1 Like

Just remembered this good old track. When the bass IS the melody…

And if you want extreme, there’s this “full on” song by Sean Tyas. Bassy + Hard Trance, so, bass test, violent kicks, high frequencies, etc. (Warning: LOUD!).

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O_DAdPnt2E

1 Like

Immediately think of this when I think of bass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBp1IE7fZe0

Had 2 12s in the trunk of my 2002 mint green subaru outback. I didn’t attract many but If I got someone in the car I had a pretty good success rate of at least getting a second date lol

1 Like

Forgot about this one. Ouch!

I’m a simple man, I check headphones for sub-bass by listening for the lowest note in the 3-note bass pattern of this (after 00:54):

…and for the lowest notes in the pattern that starts after 01:00 in this:

3 Likes

Here’s something a bit more uptempo & edgy. The drop in the second track at 1:10 gets me everytime.

1 Like

Master copy a must, from their 1994 album Dubnobasswithmyheadman…

Every bass god needs to hear a master…Bass is here

3 Likes

I just found out there’s also a videoclip for Dillon Francis - Not Butter and I’m dying laughing.

WARNING: This video is NSFW (not safe for work)… not safe for anything actually :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Found this artist via Mr. Pantera’s sound demos:

orgies are nice, i think

1 Like

Somebody told me-Charlie Puth is my test, in the second verse there’s a sub bass melody that goes from high range to low range. Most systems I have can handle some of the notes, the really low notes get lost on some systems. I purchased this album 44.1/24 bit from Onkyo music, definitely has more bass punch than the CD or mp3 versions.
If I can’t hear that low range stuff, I move the speakers some to get different placement. Also with item’s I play this tune to pick the best ear tips that make the super low octave come out nice and clear.

WE SU-PPLY… ALL YOUR FUNKY NEEDS! :wink:

1 Like

Personally here are a few of my favorites, but not a complete list. Hope everyone likes at least one. :smiley:

1 Like

James Blake …:raised_hands:

1 Like

Yello :smiley:…the whole Flag album is fcuking epic, fast, slamming bass beats all the way :+1:

1 Like