Bass Gods Approved

Hey guys/gals post up your favorite Bass music here.

This is my favorite song to test out the sub bass in your gear.

On Spotify as well as Tidal. Enjoy :grinning:

18 Likes

My go to is just about anything by Blue Sky Black Death, especially the Euphoric Tape series and Glaciers or some of their solo projects: Young God - KRWU Instrumentals

1 Like

**Relating back to your post, I listened to Touch on Tidal and yeah. Yeeeeeah. Good test song. For my contribution:

Box Chevy by Yelawolf:

2 Likes

Flight of the Cosmic Hippo by Bela Fleck and the Flecktones

The bass line drops an octave around 2:26.

12 Likes

I still like to listen to my old late 80’s/early 90’s Bass albums , Techmaster PEB, Bass Boy, and DJ Magic Mike.

4 Likes

Too Fast by Wizard

1 Like

The game that used this track for its trailer needs to come out now!!! lol

1 Like

DJ Majic Mike… man brings me back to my High School days when i had a single 12" sub in my Acura Integra.

4 Likes

Ya, I had 2 10’ Boston Acoustic Pro series subs before my Old Bug even ran. Priorities !

Shpongle! Nice! Great list in all!

2 Likes

Good timing because I just got my Argons

3 Likes

Anything from Bassotronics or Bass Mekanik will test the subwoofers, all the way down.
Few good ones:

Maximum Excursion
Bass Canyon

If you cant hear or feel the bass… you might need better subs.

1 Like

As an aside… they’re excellent live. Victor Wooten is a GOD on the bass.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I like the fact that someone put out RL Grime and his Sable Valley stuff.

Personally, I think this one of the cleanest and rather low bass reproduction present on a track. Please get the lossless version and listen to it on a good setup, should blow some minds. Bassnectar ftw

5 Likes

some reason this is only edm like song I listen to cause it slaps
edit: I guess ya’ll don’t like hip hop
3 Likes

Flosstradamus, Bassnectar, and Kill the Noise are some bass heavy performers I use personally to test my stuff.

1 Like

Various selection of tracks;

(Chosen You - none bass boosted versions are out there too and arguably sound nicer, just included one here as the bass is dirtier than the Gulf of Mexico)
1 Like

Almost forgot to include a special track near and dear to my heart, used to hear it at the bass drags and to balance my own car systems.