šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Psstā€¦

2 Likes

Hyper - FCKD is in my main playlist. Love that song.

Another favorite for playing when first testing a new IEM

Hopefully My Mele will arrive after the holiday, it made all the way to a semi local post office so soonā€¦

3 Likes

Give me bass recs and I give you bass recsā€¦ Give and ye shall receive.

4 Likes

Since that made me pull out the Variations (was listening to the Dunu EST at the time, but that sub bass called for the Variations)

Here is a great one, though pretty much all of his stuff slams hard.

3 Likes

Just stumbled upon this on Youtube a while ago, not an Osu! player but I really like this JP music artist!

3 Likes

Guys you might want to carry on posting your bass music recā€™s here and give the Mele some room :+1:

6 Likes

I thought this was funny. Linsoul are having a September sale so I took a look. Under the ā€œsaleā€ tab, everything they have listed has a normal price, and a sale price.

The Mele is listed with all the others. Because the hidden label should say:

| [Sale 66.6%] 49.99USD $149.99USD |

"

Itā€™s the only one that doesnā€™t have a higher MSRP crossed out. But itā€™s on the sale page.

Because it comes heavily discounted.

8 Likes

Now here is a man who knows his IEMs!

Itā€™s not even on sale. Itā€™s by far their hottest ticket right now so their just sticking it everywhere. Iā€™ve seen them do this in the past as well.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s because mele with the jelly cable bundle is listed at a discounted price

Can you guys check out the ā€œBad Guy - Billie Eilishā€'s bass with mele? Itā€™s good with blon 03. Would like to hear your thoughts while waiting for my mele

or listen to a much higher audio quality site for accuracy

Mele fast enough to handle this?

1 Like

Hello and welcome! Just woke, grabbing Mele to answer this and not from memory.

Billie is one of my favourite artists and one of the first I try on a new IEM. If an IEM struggles with Billie, itā€™s no good for me.

Mele handles it with ease. If you like it on Blon, this is a 1 to 1 upgrade.

Perfect replay on my collection for Billie will be the Teas, I use it as benchmark. Mele is worse, of course, but keeps its pace, specially for a 50 usd iem.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to hfgf!

Yes, easy. Even tho the BPMs are over the roof, thereā€™s only one bass note hitting, any well done IEM will take care of that. The only problem of ā€œslow bassesā€ are when the frequencies get really busy, like kickdrum + snares + bass guitar + parts of eletric guitar + male vocals. The reason why genres like prog metal need technicalities on their bass. Mele is fine for this, no worries.

Well, the problem with sub bass heavy focused tracks is what is building my love/hate relationship with Variations.

My prefered FR is very close to hbb. Teas prefect for me. Mele is the budget version of my curve. Mest will will probably fit like a glove.

But man, you know nothing about sub bass texture until you try Var/Monarch. If Variations had a slight tilt around 200hz they would be my endgame. But if they had that they would also not be as good sub bass wiseā€¦ šŸ¤· Tradeoffs.

Im a big girl, I know what I want, Im lucky to have found my prefered FR pretty quick and to be able to try some stuff out. Once you get that, youā€™re screwed because usually itā€™s expensive or comes with tradeoffs šŸ¤·

1 Like

Thanks for all the music recs guys. That shades 216 is Variations food. He likes it šŸ¤·

For @TkSilver I prefer Tea/Meleā€™s replay. Kickdrums are love. Kickdrums are life :heart:

1 Like

The fuck did I just hear. My brain is confused by the morningā€¦ Saved for later anyway šŸ¤·

2 Likes

Heā€™s infamous for mixing genres between drops I believe :rofl:

I like electro swing a lot so this is fine for my taste.

1 Like

Speaking of electro swing,

Mele likes Parov Stelar

4 Likes

Classic!

4 Likes