🔶 Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

This is the official thread for the Mele

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

c9d7900b70a24f2da4bfcac2fb42b38df090edc6_2_690x388

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: NO

:red_circle: Linsoul Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews…

10 Likes

Obligatory “Mele when :rage:” comment :joy:

3 Likes

August 20th :hibiscus:

10 Likes

That gold is such a tease, but im going black for cable match. If its good, might grab the gold one later just to support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the new iem by swollen hairy gash. I about peed myself.

10 Likes

ROFL, just noticed it

2 Likes

Hahahaha what on earth? Completely missed it too!

giphy (1)

2 Likes

HBB/BGGAR has a new acronym now:

SLHG

7 Likes

I shoulda updated that before they went live. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes
6 Likes

Hype. hope to get it next monday/tuesday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would really want to see a comparison between the Mele and the BLON BL-05s tuning… Color me interested in this if it’s Tanchjim Hana level good!

@hawaiibadboy Where does Hana V2 sit on your tier list?

AliExpress when :frowning:

Edit: I want to buy some aftermarket tips for Mele, would Azla Xelastec fit to Mele? Nozzle seemed a little big so I wanted to ask.

Looking forward to getting my set.
With the TC01 none of the stock tips worked for me. They sounded awful unless I put my fingers on them to hold them in place.
Wasnt till I fitted them with medium memory foam tips that I got that Great Googlimoogly! moment. What tips are packed with the Meles?
I keep a tub of medium memory foam on hand just in case.

Foamies alter sound (in a very bad way). You should try more silicone tips, build a collection and see what works for you.

5 Likes

I have quite a large selection of tips in my tackle box of bits. But found with the TC01 that with anything other than foam there was no bass present. With the foam tips however they rocked.

Huum, usually lack of bass means lack of seal. Specially sub-bass. Never heard that IEM tho

2 Likes

Sounds like a lack of seal.

2 Likes

Went in on a pair of these because I’m lacking a 1/DD in my collection (like I needed an excuse).

6 Likes

I used the, They are going to be a present for my son. excuse again this time. But Im worried that Ive played that one a little too often of late :smiley:

5 Likes