šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

I have similar problems achieving a seal because my ear canals are much more oval than circular in profile. Iā€™ve found that SednaEarfit Xelastec tips work well for me. The TPE conforms to the shape of my ear once it warms up a bit. Theyā€™re also quite short, which helps get the nozzle closer to my ear canal, which usually sounds better to me on most IEMs.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that. :call_me_hand:
I had no idea.
Lotta YT commenters asking about Alex

@hawaiibadboy what happened to the price on Linsoul?

Never mind, price is fine with the stock cable, sorry.

3 Likes

Did you check which cable option you picked? The default cable option is still 49.99

4 Likes

Doh! Thanks.

1 Like

Whoa, that freaked me for a second

I would def order this sht ! they look cool as sht too !

2 Likes

Too bad the first batch flew away. If they suit my tastes, I might get the second pair and mismatch :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did you get the linsoul apology email that your order may take longer then expected to fill depending on when you ordered it?

1 Like

Everyone did I think. In discord too. Mine should be shipped on monday I hope, bought in the first 10m

Yup as expected, demand > supply. Just wait until the full Blon army gets a hold of this, I wouldnā€™t be surprised this will be out of stock for months. Could be another Modhouse argon situation.

If thats the case, ill be getting more than one lol

1 Like

Well hopefully this doesnā€™t trigger the shoe/GPU bot scalpers to start screwing up the audiophile space like they did the mechanical keyboard one.

1 Like

Doubt that, but I can see a Thieaudio on a smaller scale. Like 3 weeks wait time + deliver

I broke down and ordered a pair today. They are saying two weeks on their page when you order it today, and I havenā€™t had any follow-up email from them since the order confirmation.

It was my first direct order on Linsoul, and I am enjoying the IEM hobby and love music, so it seemed like a step further into it that I needed to take.

I have very similar music tastes to the BG, so I am curious what his tuning sounds like, and at that price point, I was willing to experiment a bit. The Moondrop Aria is my daily, which is not far off his target, but I like that slightly tuned down treble for all day listening.

1 Like

Iā€™m so confused with the time zones. I ordered minemine 19/08 18:32 GMT+2, so thatā€™s 20/08 00:32 GMT+6. Is 20/08 12pm t same as 00:00 (night) or 12:00 (afternoon)?binthought 12pm was at night, but then Iā€™m wondering at what time the Mele launched, I thought it launched at 20/08 00:00 GMT+8 (which means I ordered 32 minutes after launch).
:confused:

Yes, u safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Phew, I was afraid I needed to buy something else in order to fill up the void while I was waiting for the Meleā€¦ Crisis averted, thanks.

At the time I ordered, the mele was only available on linsoul, but now that I know it is available on AliExpress, I wonder if I should cancel linsoul: AliExpress integrates the vat, so my order would have a lower probability of trouble with customs.

I just found sony mh755, got something to try b4 mele :slight_smile:

1 Like