🔶 Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Linsoul used to skip vat and customs, and I still think they do through slow mail

Yes, VAT and customs is included with Linsoul orders via standard mail.

1 Like

Oooh I thought those were next to impossible to find nowadays. Heavily debating with myself whether I should get the FD3 pro in the meantime. It seems my collection is moving to 2-pin more and more, so maybe I should skip the FD3 but I’m just not sure :worried::

1 Like

Skip! What iems u have and like?

I’m thinking regular fd3 now.
I have and like Bl-03 and FH3, I have and am feeling conflicted about the GK10 and I have and never use the Final Audio E1000C, KZ ZST, Tin T2 and FiiO FA1.
I’ve had and returned or sold the ThieAudio L4 and FiiO FD5 mainly because of comfort issues.
Edit: And I sold the Starfields because they didn’t do anything for me, they were just fine.

You might not want the FD3 then if you had comfort issues with the FD5. But according to HBB it does sound like the FD5 so you know about what to expect.

I really do like the FD3, if it sounds like the FD5 I can see why people like the FD5.

1 Like

I’m not sure whether I liked the FD5. They are more different from my other items but they were uncomfortable due to the weight so I feel like I’ve never given them enough of a chance in terms of sound.

Then you might be okay since the FD3 is fairly light in weight. The shell is mostly plastic. It still has the interchangeable nozzles.

For sound it is very V shaped and rough around the edges. Nothing really comes off as subtle in how it produces sound. In exchange it is very fun and energetic. Probably not great for every song but the ones it works with it does some pretty stellar things.

1 Like

Something like Mangird Teas (balanced warm) , aladdin (midcentric), GS GD3A?

1 Like

Really would like to hear the Teas, but they are a bit too expensive for me, even more so since I’d have to import them. GD3A was interesting until I found it it has no vents, I’m very sensitive to that (one of the main reasons I don’t use the FA1). Haven’t really read into the Aladdin, but also a rather expensive import.
I’ll either get the FD3 or just sit around staring at my mailbox until the Mele comes lol.

3 Likes

You can see Your time of order in their timezone here (if You don’t have an account You can create it using the same email as You ordered with):

2 Likes

So you ordered at 20/08 12:20 AM right? I’m always confused with am and pm at 12:00 (we use 24h system). Is 12:00 pm afternoon?

1 Like

12 am = 00h00m

12 pm = 12h00m

3 Likes

I’d really like to see some statistics on the launch of the Mele, I can’t imagine a lot of IEMs get so many blind buys within the first half our of them bein live :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

What I want is to hear it, lol

2 Likes

I remember it like a.m. = after midnight :wink:

3 Likes

If linsoul ships my parcel on monday, I might get my set on wednesday :pray: cant wait

1 Like
2 Likes

I thought he was going to savage me.

Appreciate him bein cool.

4 Likes

Bagged mine. Had to fork out from Tea budget. The tea can wait. LOL.

3 Likes