đŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

I took from mest bag. Who needs mest right?

Also trying to contact Deng, to see if I can add blon to the shipment

1 Like

Keep in mind theres now a queue!

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like my order just shipped out this morning.

3 Likes

Has everyone’s set ordered before 20 Aug 12 pm been sent out?

Mine was ordered on 20 Aug at 2:10 am (the time shown on their site) and so far no update or shipping info has been given. Hence, I have a theory that maybe Linsoul got the am/pm mixed up and they in reality meant 20 Aug 0:00 am instead.

1 Like

No, only the first ones were shipped yet. Seems to me that the process is slow and they got flooded with orders, so might take a couple days.

DHL is also full of traffic :confused:

2 Likes

Meh, I figure waiting for a pair of popular IEMs is part of the chifi experience.

I also think that at this price point a lot of people were willing to jump now, that wouldn’t have at a higher price point.

4 Likes

man i can wait for more reviews to come out and for everyone to receive theirs im probably gonna cop once i can

1 Like

I believe those expecting a quick turnaround who weren’t in the first batch will be really let down.

To my understanding, there were only 500 units made. Those 500 units were sold in the first batch. Everyone who ordered later will have to wait for a new batch of units to be built. I have no idea how long that will take, but Linsoul’s usual mentality concerning timing is
 it takes as long as it takes.

Just look at the Thieaudio tribrids (1-2 month pre-order wait and the Lokahi you can’t even get).

3 Likes

All good things come to those who wait
true proverb that.

6 Likes

Ha ha, I learned that lesson. That’s why I panicked when I saw Mele had released. Even though I had decided to skip it, it was a now or never kinda thing. I caved. lol I don’t like waiting.

4 Likes

Story of my life. Sometimes I pay extra VAT and shipping just to get it faster, lol. (like I did whith Mele)

3 Likes

I added the FD3 and a bag so I’d get express shipping and get it free. lol

3 Likes

Money is paper. And that’s why I’m broke atm :slight_smile:

5 Likes

From my Nan
.”Patience is a virtue, catch it if you can, seldom in a woman never in a Man” :+1:

11 Likes

Now available on Amazon UK :+1:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Linsoul-Tripowin-Graphene-Detachable-Audiophile-Black/dp/B09CTVZQCQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=tripowin+mele+iem&qid=1629861321&sr=8-2

5 Likes

popped up while scrolling through amazon us. they’re watching me.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Prolly to measure how close it comes to MEST II :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Decided to take a look and one up on the crazy
 Engine lube. Lube your ears for comfort and fan yourself they so good it make ya sweat :laughing:

3 Likes