Rumors and new releases thread

The concept is quite interesting

2 Likes

Kennerton 50mm driver is great. Can confirm. Will be interesting to see how it turns out in this application. My guess is this lands in the $600-$800 range.

3 Likes

Apos Caspian looks like it carries the same cups and driver as the Vali. but with a different headband and an Apos branded faceplate.

Edit: and different pads.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Respect :fist:.

1 Like

:+1: Congrats buddy :musical_score::metal::beers:

2 Likes

See Audio released Bravery for Pre-order.

I’m really excited for the Dunu Zen Pro. I really liked the normal Zen but it was way too dark in the treble air, and it looks like they fixed that in this Pro version. See here for Precog’s impressions: DUNU Zen Pro - First Impressions

2 Likes

Well, the Caspian launches tomorrow… for $499 and shipping won’t be until September 9th. Oh, but wait, there’s more! You can add a Flow (HAC copy without the modularity) for $60! 'Cause they’ve gotta sell them somehow!

5 Likes

LOL! The Caspians actually look pretty good. I was gonna try them but my trigger finger got itchy and Poof - Sivga Phoenix! Oh well. If the Caspians review well I might block some funds for 2022.

Tanchjim released it’s triple driver hybrid flagship, Prism.

1 Like

This thing looks gnarly, sounds like some innovation as well…

9 Likes

I’m legit stoked for these. Fr looks better than any closed back besides VC (amazing how fucked that is in most of them).

1 Like

Jesus m8. Stealths are 23 ohm and either 82 db/mw (ASR) or 86 db/mw (jude). These little shits need more current than susvara…

1 Like

how much are they gonna be?

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, Dan Clark and Audeze got me tapping my feet. I’m just super happy and excited because finally it seems like this small industry is going forward, breaking through challenges with innovations & new technology.

To be even more honest, what Audeze and Dan Clark Audio are doing is what the audio giants were supposed to be doing this whole time. When I’m talking about the giants, I’m referring to Sennheiser, Focal, and Beyerdynamic (though it is more focused on studio headphones).

2 Likes

$3,999

I’m sure those patents cost a lot, and the technology, research, development, measurements, etc., a lot of work goes into these type of headphones. Especially since these are smaller companies than the giants, I’m 100% understanding of the pricing.

1 Like

damn, I was hyped. Ive been wanting to upgrade to DCA’s but thats a bit much for me :frowning:

2 Likes

Kinera released an upgraded version of Baldr.

1 Like

Apparently, Tin Hifi will make and update to the P1. Don’t know if this is good or not, and makes me more curious to try the P1.

1 Like