Bass Gods Approved

2 Likes

next level. Windows started shaking at 40 % volume.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Real cannon fire! The bass really rumbles (seriously, youā€™ve been warned).

The well-known overture part starts around 12:00 with the first cannon blasts just after 12:30.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

This should be worthy of the bass godsā€¦ unless I have hearing damā€¦ ahem. Puns.

2 Likes

Slight different to what your used to however its certainly got bass.

1 Like

Lyrics might be a bit much for some butā€¦

not sure of the bass cause Iā€™m on my phoneā€¦but want to check this out later, so posting to help make sure I dont forget.

donā€™t bother, the audio is super low quality and clips like crazy :laughing:

Outside of YouTube, the dynamic range is quite a bit more. Like, Iā€™m hurting my ears with an ESP/95X. Also treble murder warning around half-way

5 Likes

Quality wub-wubs :ok_hand:

1 Like

I use this alot to test my bass

5 Likes
1 Like

interesting. I didnā€™t find there to be much bass presence. using my NHC on my Zen DAC, balanced output and both power match and true bass turned on.

Hmm, odd. Itā€™s probably sub bass where the headphones roll off? It doesnā€™t really hit that hard on my crappy headphones (corsair HS 35) but on my speakers it does.

1 Like

Might not be a ton of sub-bass like most of the videos here but this is definitely decent bass and a great bass test for most speakers, not only the 1% of speakers and headphones that can do something decent under 50hz. Thatā€™s the kind of bass that can make a TV integrated speaker rattle lol.

Edit: I feel like he chose the safe route and went with ā€œbass everyone will hear on anythingā€ so all the bars are happy, for example. Most bass tracks here would beā€¦ silence on most systems lol.

1 Like