Battling Hi-Fi Addiction?

I was “chasing the dragon” for the past couple weeks, but my goal has always been to find one versatile can that can do all i want, while being a good price to performance proposition lol.

2 Likes

So… what is the best pen for the money?

best mechanical pencil for money https://www.amazon.com/rOtring-Retractable-Mechanical-Pencil-1904447/dp/B00AZWNS84 LOL

Ive suprisingly had this thing for 4 years without losing it.

Holy Sh**! $30! That’s like the Abyss headphone of mechanical pencils!!! :scream:

1 Like

Managed to get into that hobby and escape, I am glad to say

1 Like

I just stick to pilot varsities for my writing needs

1 Like

Nah dude thats like the HD 58x it’s only a good value entry level pencil

1 Like

Glad I actually can’t get into that hobby since my handwriting has to be one the shittiest most people have seen

3 Likes

Lol mine is shit too. The fancy pen is just there to over compensate for it.

1 Like

Look at that and realize that is almost $100 worth of pencils. lol

I guess the BIC pencils are the KOSS KSC 75 of the pencil world?

For fountain pens it would be pilot Varsity

I’ve managed to survive 3 separate heart attacks. Life is short, and I’m living on borrowed time. I should have been dead back in May of 2015 and then twice more after that. Every extra day i find myself not hospitalized is a blessing and i remind myself daily to actually live life and not just go through the motions or only focus on surviving.

There are so many activities, toys, joys and pleasures i WANT to experience. My purchasing habits are NOT an addiction, they are choices I make willingly. Sure, I have to deny myself elsewhere and there are plenty of things I can only dream of but that’s life. I’m very fortunate to have at least picked a solid career path that affords me some pleasures and i go after each and every one of them with passion and vigor.

If you are hurting yourself or others around you there may be problems you need to deal with. If you are not able to meet your fiduciary responsibilities eventually the repo man will catch up with you. If you are having a GREAT time, making friends, supporting the economy and just plain ol’ enjoying life, don’t worry, you don’t have an addiction, simply take pride in being an American (or other whatever land…) who can in the 21st century baby!!! :us::muscle::us::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

well said!
20 char limit

1 Like

There is no allrounder- depends on your preferences;)

check out https://urbansurvivalgear.net/products/tiscribe-mini-copper-v2

this is my prefered one for the action

1 Like

I’m just going to leave these 2 links to Joe, the retired NYC police officer and serious (DIY hero?) DIY dude here…Next time you think you have an “audio addiction”, go watch Joe :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn there so many expensive system’s like Joe’s I just want to come in and just play a busy ass metal or hip hop song and see how they handle it

1 Like

Funny you mentioned the same exact thing I was thinking while watching this…some genres just don’t sound “right” to me on technically proficient systems.

and you would think it would with all those drivers

He says just buy used and your good. LMAO
And try to stick with mainstream known stuff so it’s easy to unload when you’re done with it.