Best 100 dollarish portable dac/amp?

It’s not that it’s smaller per se, it’s just not as accurate as some higher end combos. I don’t think you would really be disappointed with the fiio or radstone tbh

1 Like

I can’t say. I’ve never tried either. I had a credit with Drop, so I picked this one up. Zeos’ review was very positive and I like that you can run balanced or SE. I figured I couldn’t go wrong since I got it for $63. :moneybag::grinning:

1 Like

That’s a pretty good price, nothing you can really complain about for what you got it for lol

1 Like

Yeah I doubt I would be disappointed too. Honestly even something as good as my BTR3 is ok. Not looking for a major upgrade

Secondhand ifi nano black Label :+1:

1 Like

Even used is a tough go, found it 149 cheapest and from eBay too. Which I have had trouble with shipping to PO BOX

1 Like

If you have the btr 3 you can use that to make a fiio Q1 mk2 Bluetooth it’s what I do with my btr1k

1 Like

True, but then you miss out on the better dac of the q1 mk2

1 Like

I do have the btr3 but I want a seperate dac so that I always have one dac on the speakers and the other on my headphones thnx tho

Sorry if not post related, but i happen to have an XD-05, i’ve also heard you could easily swap the op amp and i was thinking of swapping it with something better in the near future.
I read that the Burson V5i is pretty good, but do you know other good op amps to consider?

I’ve only heard it with Burson V5i which are very nice

I read it has a warmer sound wich i think could go well with my new HD660S, but does it have other improvements?

I think it also improves the soundstage a bit and kind of better controls the bass which is nice. I think it’s a solid choice

A better control of the bass sound nice, thanks for the help! Maybe i’ll buy it this year

Recoomend Fiio BTR5 or Shanling UP4