Best CLOSED-Back Headphones with Good Imaging, Good Sub-Bass, Nice Soundstage

I’ve been pretty casual in my experience in the audiophile world, but I have tried KOSS KSC75, Sennheisers PC37x, EPOS H6Pro, Sony XM4s, and TYGR300r.

My favorite sound signature is the Sony XM4s with the deep sub-bass even though I know it’s an earbud, and I’ve been missing that feeling with my current headphones, TYGR300r.

I am pretty competitive in the Apex scene and I still care about imaging, but I still love to enjoy music with the sub-bass emphasis that just really makes me feel the music. Are there any good headphones under 200 dollars that are pretty good in that sense?

The best at what you describe would be the Beyerdynamic DT770 250 ohm, or without an amplifier the Beyerdynamic MMX300. Used in good condition with a Soundblaster X1 will power them and give surround 7.1 options for gaming.
If you go IEMs you’ll get a lot more for the money, the Salnotes Zero:2 is one I just got in and it’s great for gaming and music for $24 and you can power them with a $9 Apple 3.5mm/USB adapter easily. Surround sound is over-rated for most games, it just splits the 2 channels and you lose resolution. The DT770 250 ohm has bass that goes all the way down to sub bass frequencies and doesn’t roll off. Other IEMs with bass you can go gaming with are the Moondrop Chu 2 and ZiiGaat NUO which are crazy good value for the money, and easily powered with the Apple adapter. All the sound isolation and privacy at the same time as closed back models.

i have only focal stellia, focal bathys and hifiman ananda bt. all three i think is good for you requested.

Beyerdynamic DT150 should definitely be considered & the longer you let them run it the better they seem to get in SQ across the board. They’re also not expensive compared to their best competitors.

Sivga Oriole may be worth a look at the price point you mention. Sivga Robin/Meze 99 (drop), Hifiman HE-R9 also live around that price point.