Best closed gaming headset

If you are wanting an all in one, can you get a fiio k5 pro? That would be pretty solid imo and shouldn’t be too expensive

Hi sory for the late response but it was quite hectic with corona and didn’t have much time, I have the dt770 pro 250ohm headphones and I actualy don’t realy enjoy them.
The only time I wear them is if there is to much noise in the living room and I have to focus on my game (that is why I was looking at a closed back headphone).
But I like the open back of my akg k712pro a lot more!

Hi I now have the dt770 pro 250ohm and I have mixed feelings, I like the sound but I feel a little claustrophobic with closed back. That is why I now only wear them when there is to much noise in the living room and stick with my akg k712pro as main headphones.

But was wondering on which setting to run them to get the max out of it. I hear a lot that they are hard to drive but they are only 62ohm? I run them with my sound blasterx g5 that has a low (32-150ohm) and high (150-600ohm) setting, I feel like they can run perfectly fine on the low impedance setting but when I switch to high impedance I get more base and maybe a little more clarity (but not sure about that).
But was wondering which setting is the best and if I drive them on the high impedance setting will it hurt the headphones?

Whatever you feel sounds better, the k712 do like power and control, so imo if it sounds better in high gain, use it in high modes, you won’t hurt the headphones at all