Best component to use with this setup

hi i want to use a set of speakers with the topping e30/l30 combo i was thinking jbl 305p mk2 speakers i want it for all out action gun blazing heavy explosive blockbuster movies plus for pop rock heavy metal rave techno house r&b hip hop funk classical orchestra in that order

plus same for playing games as well

or instead of the jbl 305p mk2 speakers what would give me the sound quality at top performance level that the e30/l30 can do taking into account what i like above

also could i add a intergrated amplifier in addition with the e30/l30 combo as well if so what would be the perfect intergrated amplifier for this setup as well

equipment i have already i have playstation 5 disc version

new xbox console that has just been released

plus panasonic ub820 4k player

plus a hawaii mate 20 pro

iphone pro 11

plus fiio mk3 mp3 player

supereye mp3 player

tiimoo mp3 player as well thanks

I think the JBL 305P MKII are fine sounding speakers for movies and music but they don’t have much bass. Can you budget for a sub to pair them with?

which sub do you recommend i want it to go very low in hz i want it for blockbuster movies action films bone jarring punches real explosive effects
and for sci fi and special effects and i dont want it to sound bloated

i also want it for pop rock heavy metal rave techno hip hop house classical orchestra
in that order

hard hitting drum impacts eclictic guitar electric organ flute guitar keyboard

I have the JBL LSR310S in my office and I like it a lot. It integrates really well with the 305P and I think it pressurizes my office more evenly than the Adam Audio T10S.

Specs say it goes down to 27 Hz and hits 113dB. Is that low and loud enough for you? I have no idea. If not, you’ll need something bigger.

It all depends on your budget, your listening space, and how flexible you are with positioning the sub.

hi thanks for info do you no of another one that works well but below 20hz i was thinking emotiva or svs or psa or kilpsch or a acoustics platinum 2 sub what do you recommend with this setup at 20hz or below thanks

Maybe you could get by with a pair of SVS SB16-Ultra. I’m not sure if that’s good enough for you, though.