Best earbuds to get one

So there are tons of earbuds in the market with different price points and features from Sony XM5 to budget Jabra earbuds to mid-range.

I am currently using these earbuds and i am really happy with the sound quality and perfromance oevrall, it is one of the underrated earbuds in the market I feel in the pricing it is far better than the Sony XM5 which is really uncomfortable if you wearingfor long period, also feels good that the BoseQuitecomfort comfort is close to these buds in just the bass but the the mic quality even Pixel buds is great.

2 Likes

welcome to HFG, Rakesh! I’m glad you’re enjoying your TWS (true wireless stereo) IEMs (in-ear monitors). note, those are IEM’s and not earbuds…earbuds are a bit different in that they sit outside your ear canal while IEM’s fit inside your ear canal. :wink:

your mind will be blown if you go down the IEM / Earbud rabbit hole as there are just too many options at so many price points that there’s not a chance in heck you’ll get to try them all, LoLoL!

what music genre’s do you like to listen too and what device(s) do you stream music to your GB2’s?

I am using S21, I like EDM songs and currently using Amazon music for streaming

1 Like