Best gaming closed back under a 100$?

Hi, my current headphones (Sennheiser HD 4.30i) are slowly falling apart and I’m looking for new options.

The only headphones that seem viable for me seem to be the MH752’s. Good mic, great for determining the location of an enemy and great for listening music.

If you have any suggestions be sure to leave them below. I mostly listen to rap and hip-hop (Playboi Carti, Lil Uzi Ver, Kanye West etc.) and play CS:GO. The headset would be plugged directly to my new PC setup (from February).

Thanks in advance.

You could go for the takstar pro 82. If you want to be able to add a bass boost to the mh752 . Just lacks the mic.

2 Likes

Yeah I cannot think of anything else, for me the MH751s are always the default ideal gaming headset that is not even a gaming one, more like a studio one modified for gaming. I mean come on, good sounds, good mic, comfortable earpads that is a steal for me.

And yeah the Takstar Pro 82 is a good alternative if you want more Bass.

1 Like

Let’s see these two would work fine. I want to say Creative Aurvana Live is pretty nice too switch the pads though. Oh and m40x which you can get for around $50 - $70 switch out the pads for a brainwavz or dekoni though on these and your good. Gaming headset wise definitely would be MH752 or their newer mh600 series also welcome to hifi guides @spvnka