Best Neutral Headphones around $200 - $250 (Closed Back Only)

I love detail and being able to hear everything in my music and that’s what I’m looking for in the headphones that I want

1 Like

The msr7 or hd280 pro new version sound like good contenders then. The hd280 pro isolates super well

1 Like

I was thinking about that one. I agree, Sennheiser HD280 Pro new version is solid.

That’s one thicc wire though but I have been looking at those. Only thing that’s stopped me is that fat wire

Yeah, the wire is pretty giant lol.

I own a pair of m40x and the purple hearts from drop and like both a lot. Purple Hearts at home and m40x used every now and then when going out. If I should just stick with the m40x instead of spending money I will, unless someone here has something they very highly recommend and is a noticeable jump in quality from the m40x

Hmm, I think you would want to jump something to like the focal elegia, aeon 2 closed, ndh2 or something in that tier for a neutral closed back imo. I think what you can buy now is more of a sidegrade imo and would just stick with the m40x

Thanks. I will be sticking to my m40x until I saved a bit more to get the focal because I have been looking at those for a while.

Yeah the elegia is just very impressive for a closed back, and pretty neutral too