Best Noise Cancelling Headphones For Travel?

I’ll vote the Sony XM3. To my ears they sound better than the QC35 and even do better NC. Sony’s claim of 30 hour battery life is pretty accurate too.

At the moment, supposedly you can get the 1000 MX3 at Rakuten for 237.96 with coupon code: PRO15P

According to Android Police.

Several high profile companies like wired and wire cutter (NYT) have reviewed both the QC35II and the WH1000M3 and concluded that the tech in the Sony’s was better as well as sound. I personally own the Sony’s and I think they are fantastic for walking around. I had a garbage truck drive past me on the road and didn’t even hear it. Also the hand palm on the ear cup to lower the volume temporarily and the google assistant adds to the reasons to get the Sony’s.

Thanks everyone your feedback is much appreciated.

I bought some Bose QC-25’s last year around September. When I put them on and listened to them, they sounded alright, but didn’t have much bass until I really turned them up. But when I did that, the driver or something in one of the cups rattled. It was so annoying i sent them back and just got some Sony MDR-1A’s.

there is no doubt https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/bose-nc-headphones-700/ will be your best fit.

Apparently the 700s are sort of a let down or not as good as the QC35s according to some people, so that would be something to check first

Edit: although there are issues with the most recent firmware with the 35s

Sony XM3s with Dekoni Suede pads. Great ANC and very comfortable.