Best True wireless earbuds

I bought a pair of the UTWS1 that i mated to an unused set of Tin T2 (Z’s influence). It works well. I tried to mate them with a set of Shure 425, but the combo just didn’t fit in my ears. Not every IEMs work with them depending on one’s ears. But the concept works . And i use them all the time. I can imagine liking them more if I had better IEMs with the correct connection. One amusing detail: when you turn them on there is a voice that says it’s connection. The voice is a woman’s, and she has a Chinese accent. Cracks me up.

1 Like

Honestly, there are no better earbuds than TOZO T10. These earbuds have over 20k review on online stores. You can compare them with other earbuds by the same brand: https://headphonesproreview.com/tozo-t10-review/

Fiio UTWS3 + FH3.

3 Likes

My friends love their Galaxy buds, and their on android. But if you’re on IOS I would get AirPods. They just work, and aren’t uncomfortable which is nice. I used to have the XM3 earbuds and they are fine. The ANC works well, but they are big and don’t sound very good. I also used to have the Echo Buds, and they completely suck. The only pair of wireless earbuds I’ve ever enjoyed is AirPods.

My vote is for the Jabra Elite 65T here, great sound, battery life and comfort. Passive noise through works well too. That being said I have just bought my wife a set of Band & Olufsen E8’s and they really are very good, the sound is exceptional as you would expect from B&O. Though i would also recommned to see a few more such quality earbud options here 9 Best Gaming Earbuds of 2021 – Buyer’s Guide

1 Like

Highjacking this thread a little: did anyone heard the UTWS3? I’m curious to get either this for my current IEM (Tin T2), or going for the Moondrop Spark.

I still prefer neckband or corded BT IEMs as I am always nervous about truly wireless falling out and getting lost. And being able to let them hang around the neck can be convenient. I use AKG N200NC as a daily use beater for commuting on the train and office. Sound quality is good, pretty well balanced with some bass boost. ANC isn’t as good as Sony or Bose but it does make a real difference. I paid £80 new and sealed from an outlet store, at that price they were a steal as they’re well made from nice materials and perform well. I think SRP was £220, even at SRP I think the performance, quality and design is competitive with alternatives, for £80 they’re a steal.

ANC it’s not a necessity really. It’s more that, for my job use, the BTR5 doesn’t cut it, too much bulk to hurl from lab to office. Granted, I’m right now mostly home office, but in the occasions I need to go the building it pains me to use the laptop mic, and most my experiences with TWS were of bad audio (most in the cheaper end though).

I will consider the neckband, had some problems with the KZ one early in 2019 but maybe I just need to look for a better one.

I just received Galaxy Buds Pro for purchasing S21 Ultra. Currently I’m using Soundocre Liberty Pro 2 and I’m wondering if I should keep or sell Galaxy Buds. Or maybe should I sell Liberty Pro 2 and Galaxy Buds and buy something else?

I agree ANC isn’t generally necessary for IEMs. Most have reasonable passive noise isolation and the really good noise isolating ones are better than ANC. I use my Etymotic ER4SR for flying as they are the best headphones or IEMs I have ever used for reducing noise, including ANC headphones. I think wireless IEMs all seem to be going for ANC now because the hardware (battery, mics, processor) is there anyway so it is probably a cheap-ish software add on to give another marketing hook.

Honestly, Oluv’s earfuns, I’ve had those, the sony ones (wfxm3?) and sennheiser momentum 2 and the earfuns are legit better and they were like $70, sad part is they were limited edition, but idk maybe look into the regular ones if they’re for a gift, I’ve heard good stuff about the galaxy buds too

2 Likes

This. Probably the best frequency response for the price (just need a touch of sub-bass). I also preferred them for the convenience of switching hear-through on and off (double-press on the right-side unit) as I wanted them for office use and I needed to be able to have a conversation whenever someone came up, without pulling them out all the time and having to deal with earwax or anything.

Hello guys, I was suffering on internet and found this forum about true wireless earbuds, Actually I want to buy a wireless earbuds for me but I want earbuds which will not give me ear canal pain because every earbuds give me ear canal pain. If there is anyone product available in the market then please suggest me.

Thanks

hi my dear friend, Congratulations on your birthday
And I’m very happy to help you.
Brands like Samsung and iPhone have quality earbuds. like Airpods and galaxy buds, but if your family wants to spent less money, i offer them to buy good Chinese earbud for you.
you may think yourself that all Chinese goods have bad quality, but its not correct, because im using a Chinese earbuds now!!! and it has very good quality.
it is lenovo lp40 that you can read more about best chinese earbuds in the following site:

it has reviewed some Chinese brands of earbuds that have good quality and buyers offer it.
thank a lot, happy birthday again. :birthday::birthday:

I’m quite happy with the Sony XM4. Much better than the previous gen IMO. Can tweak the sound with eq in the app. ANC is phenomenal.

I have the stock EarFun Free Pro ( model TW301 ) and the sound on them is pretty solid right out of the box. They have a bit of a bass shelf, but not everything has to be neutral, and it isn’t too pronounced.

The best part is that I bought them for the ANC when my sister-in-law was visiting, and wasn’t really worried too much about the sound. I wanted good battery life, and these were $60 on Amazon. They supported Qi wireless charging, and just work both phone and laptop.

2 Likes

No one can beat Apple but still Samsung and Sony is good to use.

Even my family that loves Apple doesn’t like the sound on the Apple wireless products. My brother-in-law still rocks the wired buds because they sound better.

Crinacle did a video on this: The BEST (sounding) True Wireless Buds - YouTube

Best TWS in-terms of sound is the AKG N400. In terms of features and convenience tho it’d be the AirPods Pro for me.

2 Likes

If you are too choosy then check Best Earbuds for iPhone 13 reviews here and find the best of the best.