đź”· BeyerDynamic Lagoon ANC Traveler

This is the official thread for the BeyerDynamic Lagoon ANC Traveler

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: On Ear
  • Amp needed: No
  • Closed Back Bluetooth Noise Canceling

:red_circle: Hifiguides Amazon Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews

For those who require a versatile, jack-of-all-trades headphone that can still deliver truly impressive sound, these may be worth consideration.

Obviously I can vouch for these guys as I have pretty much been living in them for about 2.5 months now. In terms of it’s industrial integrity, they are performing at a high level. The two-level noise cancelling is excellent and protects me well. I beat them up pretty well every day and so far they are holding up beautifully. They pair with the laptop and my phone simultaneously, so I can multi-task.

The build is extremely good, all the moving parts are quality. They are portable in nature, so I can carry them in my pack with this really nice case. It ensures a safe journey every time. These would be wonderful to fly with. I can do meetings and calls with them as they integrate with Teams, too. This is a nice bonus! And a charge easily lasts all day and well into the night. Another nice bonus. These also have a nice feature in that you can control volume, track pause and other functions just by sliding your finger along the right cup or tapping. Easy to use and keeps you focused on your work.

And the sound? It actually blows me away how good these phones sound, given the many jobs these things have to perform. Not quite the stage compared to sets you might use at home, but it doesn’t compromise the overall presentation at all. These things deliver strong Bass, great mids and a slightly stronger treble response, but in a really nice way. I don’t know if this is the “Beyer tuning” I have heard of, but whatever it is, I’m a fan. I have connected them to the system here and was so pleasantly surprised by how good they sounded. I feel like these things are pretty impressive and I very much enjoy using them.

4 Likes