BLACK FRIDAY, CYBER MONDAY Megathread 2021

Fiio has some decent deals on the 25th - 30th

Lowest price the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core has ever been. Also. “ Camel Camel Camel” is my go to place for tracking actual deals on Amazon based on price history.

5 Likes

Dekoni B-Stock Sale

3 Likes

A few different things on sale from Campfire audio including 20% additional percent off b-stock and used.

https://www.aloaudio.com/

This Hybrid Tube amp pairs well with the Dekoni Blue w/ modhouse. Highly recommend anyone with Argons, but you will have to crank the volume of the P20 to like -22dB unbalanced.

Time to stock up people:

https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-Pressure-Nipple-Jewelry-Piercing/dp/B09K7RGV6L

11 Likes

64audio has some great sales going on.

Definitely check out their B-Stock

1 Like

EUROPE -
A good range of discounts on some great products such as a MATRIX MINI-I PRO 2S for 400€ (40% off)

https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/sales?orderby=price&orderway=desc&orderway=desc

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Its over, Reverted to out of stock nipple clamps. SAD

2 Likes

Party is back on track Z!

New Hotness

3 Likes

Drop Black Friday Sale

2 Likes

I’m just getting into audio so I’m basically a chipmunk in the audio world rn. I got $500ish. I want an AMP, DAC, and headphones. Fostex t60rp and Magnius/ Modius Schitt stack was my goal, but I haven’t found a sale on them yet/ I bills ruined my plans. If yall got advice for alternate options on sale I’d appreciate it a lot <3.
Airsoft guns and equipment through Evike.com
https://www.evike.com/epic-deals/

EDIT: Hifiman Sundara for 300$ worth? Magnius/ Modius to be bought later if I cant find a good AMP/ DAC for the price for black Friday sales (good idea?). Would the Schitt Hel be a good alternative if I’m gonna be gaming when I’m not listening to music?

3 Likes

Beyerdynamic dt 1990 $160 off plus $40 dollar gift card on newegg

Are you a human?-0TH-00JD-000R7--Product&quicklink=true

3 Likes

I really like the Sundara at $299, or on massdrop theres also the aeon open x on massdrop for $399

The Sundara imho has awesome sound - clarity instrument separation, decent sound stage, a huge value at $299

Aeon open x has nicer build quality, but sounds great too

2 Likes

Super Fancy Box Cutters

Spyderco Panchenko Dog Tag Folder Slip Joint Knife Carbon Fiber/G-10 C188CFBBKP - Blade HQ
$87 $60.90

Paragon Warlock Folding Knife Black Aluminum (3.9" Black Sorcerer) - Blade HQ
$390 $250

Cold Steel Espada Extra Large Lockback Knife (7.5" Satin CPM-S35VN) 62MA - Blade HQ
$649.99 $395.95

Or if you already have a knife, and you need a sharpening kit:

Naniwa S2 Super Stone (sharpeningsupplies.com)
(10% off for any grit ranging from 220 up to 12,000 grit)

Amazon.com: Wicked Edge WE100 - Precision Knife Sharpener: Hunting Knife Sharpeners: Home & Kitchen
$375 $325

4 Likes

I LOVE my Vanatoo T0’s.

Vanatoo Black Friday and Holiday Sale!

We keep getting asked if we will please have a Black Friday sale. So since you asked… Announcing the second Vanatoo sale, ever!

Buy a new set of Transparent One Encore Wireless Powered Speakers from the Vanatoo website or from our Amazon.com Store and we will knock 10% off the price! A brand new set of T1E’s for $539!

We are extending our 30 day in-home trial so that speakers bought during the sale can be returned until the end of January 2022. You’ll have the whole month after Christmas to fall in love with the speakers and decide to never part ways…

All speakers come with free shipping, a 3 year warranty, and our outstanding service. Click on a picture to buy with confidence.

Check out our new T1E video here! This just-released video will give you a great idea of what the T1E looks like in both Black and real Cherry veneer finishes. They look gorgeous. They sound gorgeous. They ARE gorgeous!

And here’s an outstanding video update from Joshua Valour. He decided to release an update after living with the T1E as his main desktop system for a year. Spoiler alert, its was a very satifying year for Joshua!

The Experts Agree

Stereophile Magazine rates the T1E as a Class B Loudspeaker in their prestigious Recommended Components list.

The Absolute Sound Magazine awards the T1E an Editor’s Choice Award for Desktop Audio

Positive Feedback says “These are well-made, high-quality, feature-rich speakers that simply sound great… A great speaker at a very attractive price.”

This is HUGE! The T1E is the least expensive speaker to ever be declared this good by Stereophile, and every other speaker on the list requires thousands of dollars of other equipment and wiring to realize its performance. The T1E just needs your phone, computer, or TV. Or use all of them!

The Absolute Sound and Positive Feedback are two of the most well-known and respected publications in all of audio. When their Reviewers and Editor’s agree something is good, what they’re really saying is that they see A LOT of stuff, and this is the real deal!

Take advantage of the sale and enjoy the sound quality that is so impressing the experts. A simple to use and great sounding system is just a few days away from your living room, bedroom, or office…

But I wanted a T0 Sale!

We know that you know that the Global Supply Chain is a mess. This has affected Vanatoo significantly over the past year. We’ve been running short on T0’s all year, and our cost have risen dramatically. In our minds the fact that we have not raised the price of the T0 since its introduction effectively makes it on sale right now!

Oddly enough, supply chain issues have also resulted in us having more T1E’s in stock than we had planned. So this year you get the rare chance to save on the T1E, while still enjoying the chance to buy the T0 for its original asking price.

The best way to save a little on the T0 is by buying one of our gently used B Stock units (when available). While most of us wouldn’t buy an open box item as a gift, these make the perfect gift for oneself. Music has the ability to touch our souls in a very direct fashion. And music that sounds better is better, turning that touch into a caress. You deserve a little lovin’!

Enjoy the Sale!

Who knows if we’ll ever do this again? We certainly don’t! But we’re happy to pass a little good will your way during this thankful season!

Sincerely,

Gary & Rick

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive updates from Vanatoo. If you’d prefer not to receive updates, please feel free to Unsubscribe.

Vanatoo
1600B SW Dash Point Rd #51
Federal Way, WA 98023

1 Like

holy smokes, look at all the lurkers and noobies coming out of the wood work! :smiley:

WELCOME TO HFG!

9 Likes

Oh shit, they’re like 20 minutes from me…hmmm…

1 Like

They have Great stuff. I have been debating for a long time about getting some T1’s for the living room.
Living in an apartment means big towers make no sense. I sold my power amp several years ago.

My towers are now just TV speakers. :laughing: