BLACK FRIDAY, CYBER MONDAY Megathread 2021

Kef has a decent price on the Q150 ($350) and Q350 ($500) amongst other things. I use the Q150 at my desk with the JDS Labs Element II as a DAC/pre amp and the Amp Camp Amp, and I think they sound amazing for the price. (But I don’t have highly trained Zeos ears).

2 Likes

IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors Ultra-Compact 3" Studio Monitors with Bluetooth $199.99

Lifetime Plex Pass $89.99 with code LIFETIMEOFCOMFORT

Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 - $159.99 with Prime

3 Likes

Schiit products never go on sale, they have a bit on it in their β€œabout” section(I’d link but I hate typing on mobile). The only discounts you’ll ever get from them are B stock, clearance on discontinued models and rarely an update thing for old customers on upgradable products.

Sundara open box with warranty are $300 all the time on Hifiman’s site. If price is your primary concern I’d look at the HD6XX on drop, it’s $50ish off it’s normal $220 price right now. The 6XX still needs an amp but the HD6?? Series scales well and you could spend the extra money saved on a beefier amp, which T60s will appreciate if you ever decide to mod them.

EDIT: We don’t do deals and HD6XX

I love my HD600, I’ve heard the HD6XX is its bassier, more relaxed and cheaper brother. If that’s true than I’d highly recommend it for $180.

Modi/Magni stack + HD6XX = $380. That’s $120 under budget before tax, shipping, cables, etc. Assuming that T60s don’t go on sale soon, you can set the money you saved aside and put it towards T60s/Sundaras/whatever after your finances stabilize.

2 Likes

MTMs are on sale for $249 each as well.

2 Likes

Back 4 Blood is 30% off on Steam, Epic Games Store, PSN, and XBox.
Steam: Save 30% on Back 4 Blood on Steam
Epic: Back 4 Blood: Standard Edition | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store
PSN: Back 4 Blood: Standard Edition PS4 & PS5
XBox: Back 4 Blood: Play with Xbox Game Pass | Xbox

1 Like

Ya i pulled the trigger last night, the only problem is you need a beefy cooler to keep it in check (ill probably go for 360 AIO)

Evga CLC’s are some of the best price to performance AIO’s out there. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/evga-clc-360mm-liquid-cooling-system/6453030.p?skuId=6453030

Also on a good sale

VZR Model One headset/headphone is $50 oft at $299. Fantastic bass better than anything I’ve tried at that price point and really solid for that price if you don’t mind V shape. Also the most isolating headphone I’ve ever tried. Supremely comfortable pads.

Cable does need some work though. It’s not on focal level bad but it’s not my favorite and with the pin out I don’t think it would be easy to replace.

Not sure if this was already mentioned but Topping A50s and D50s are on sale on amazon

2 Likes

HE6seV2 for $549

3 Likes

Unique Melody Mest mk2 for $1200:

3 Likes

does headfi have one of these master threads over there? I checked and it’s pretty much only their retail sponsor and you have a bunch of separate small sales.

Who likes movie theatre popcorn? I find that it is often the best part of going to a movie. I tried every kind of microwave and jiffy type popcorn out there and they all sucked. Several years ago I bit the bullet and bought a Stainless Steel Whirley Pop from cornpopper.ca. The first order was expensive for the pot and all the ingredients, but holy crap!!! Movie theatre popcorn at home.

I haven’t used it in a year or two, as you have to buy a large cache of supplies and we don’t eat it every week. But I am diving back in and they are having a Black Friday sale:

CornPopper.ca Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale

β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ

No images? Click here

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY SALE

Do your holiday shopping at the best prices until Monday.
It’s our biggest sale of the year!

USE PROMO CODE

POP15
for 15% OFF your order over $25!

Promotion runs from Thursday November 25 to Monday November 29.

SHOP

Facebook\ 24x24Twitter\ 24x24YouTube\ 24x24Instagram\ 24x24Website\ 24x24

\ 16x16 Share

\ 16x16 Tweet

\ 16x16 Forward

CornPopper.ca Newsletter

2 Likes

Koss KPH30iCL On-Ear Headphones, in-Line Microphone and Touch Remote Control, D-Profile Design, Wired with 3.5mm Plug (Clear) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07GJVJTD5/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_MYZ577JQ4RMGKFA5T2VC
$20

2 Likes

GMR-545-AIR USB $25 @ Koss.com

Or

$26 on Amazon

β€œThe GMR-545-AIR USB also features a detachable cord design and comes equipped with two cords: an 8-foot extended cable with a boom microphone (USB Plug) and a 4-foot standard headphone cable with the Koss 1-touch microphone (with standard USB plug).”

3 Likes

Echo Link and Link Amp both 30% off.

Amazon $40 promo going on that I used when buying an Echo Link:

1 Like

Oh, btw, the Dekoni blues are on sale until the 27th for $179 instead of $219.

3 Likes

Who wants some Kinera Tyr IEMs as an extra for their Final E tips? :grinning:

Original price $33.75
Current price $23.00

Edit: These come with set of Final Audio E tips.

Double Helix Cables once a year Black Friday sale is now in effect:

5 Likes