Blessing 2 dusk vs 7hz Timeless

yeah DP definitely legends. sad they split up… letme know how they sound on ur timeless when u get them.

1 Like

Will do bro, but with my customs luck, you might be looking at 7hz Timeless Pro by then…

I get stuff either extremely fast or extremely slow (bad couriers + customs). RIP

3 Likes

Hello,
I am in a similar rabbit hole like you Nestor, and I love similar music, mostly metal, and Tool among others. Mangird Tea is another option for me, but I have read a lot of them break.
If someone can add some insight, what would be the most detailed IEM, that can make me hear all the instruments in complex, busy metal songs, I would be very interested! Stuff like Periphery, Architects, etc.
My best pairs now are Blon BL-03 and Tin T2, and I enjoy them both. I know its a big jump, but I wanna skip the foreplay, and go for the main course :smiley:

1 Like

Take with a grain of salt tho.

For ultradynamic metal: NA2+ , FH7,Zen/Pro, 07m ( I haven’t listened to these, but according to the reviews they are excellent for the genre). Note that NA2 + does not forgive bad records. A good option in Tea, but with a lower resolution than all the above. Best budget resolution for metal - NA2 +, they have absolutely no overload with complex songs, view reviews and graphics for the sound signature !!! Another interesting suggestion is PD1, but you have to deal with EQ quite well - they are not for everyone! If you want to jump straight into the big players - MK2 or JQ White Knight for metal music!!! Good luck :wink: .

I’d add the Unique Melody 3DT to your short list - there’s a thread on the forum it that’s worth a read through.