BLON 05 Official Thread

Eeeek, same crappy connector. That’s a real bummer.

Crinacle’s?..I’m not down with a lot of his iem rec’s tbh…I don’t always agree with Chris’s rec’s either but at least it’s music based and that’s something I can relate to :+1:

I saw Bggar video, the graph looks quite similar that of the 03’s but a bit less treble at 9Khz. So there’s only one thing left to do…

have-my-money-5c6f41

1 Like

The hype train is now officially in motion lol

3 Likes

$30 extra dollars for less treble, a fancier shell, and the same ear tip and 2-pin connectors? That’s a big nope for me.

yeah same here I dont mid 2 pin but at least get me good tips and a decent cable for the price then I would consider it. I already have the blon o3 and to remonve the little treble it already had is a mistake to me. but time will tell.

2 Likes

Looks like $49 is the sell price

4 Likes

damn, if so i’m interested. good incredibly small jump in price

Assuming you already own a better cable, otherwise it’s starting to approach Tin T4 territory.

not a bad price, if the fit is better and the sound is not compromised I’d say it’s worth it to me. I don’t even listen to my blons anymore because I don’t want to deal with the garbage fit and seal every time haha.

1 Like

Sold out…

1 Like

Not surprised.

It’s a place holder to get you thirsty MFs excited.

3 Likes

Well, it’s fucking working!

1 Like

Bro that’s Chinese iems, the funny thing is alot of people in this community find that shit acceptable. A more recent example is that of the tin hifi t4 priced at 110$ but you could get it for 70$ if you find the project.The thing about that iem is it was a clone to the cheaper t2 ,but with everything pushed up a bit,and an aluminum chasis.A shit load of people were thirsty for them and tin hifi milked them,lol that’s capitalism at its finest.

1 Like

Just ordered mine- ill be checking it out vs my urbanfun isso 14

$39

In laymens terms, can anyone explain what a piezoelectric driver is, and how it can be beneficial?

My iems that have a piezo driver (LZ A6 and LZ A6 mini) both have a lot of air in the ultra-highs were the piezo is taking care of. It gives a lot of details and technicalities overall is on a high level (soundstage, instrument separation and details) but it is also a double edged sword as the timbre does suffer a bit. It doesnt sound as natural as a single dd for example because the amount of air is a bit too much and makes it unnatural.