Blue Sadie or what else

Soo need some headphones for portable use and deciding weather blue Sadie was any good.

That think was very bulky, but sounded great. Nice, warm, musical. I loved them.

The Oppo PM-3 or Audeze Sine might be good options if you want a lower profile

What type of music do you listen to and what’s your budget?

Fairly comfy for me and sounded pretty good, nothing crazy for the price but a solid offering

They are very nice, but they may be a little heavy for portable.
What’s your budget? There are some other really good closed backs that are more portable. What sound signature do you want? Bassy? Detailed? Wide? Narrow? Neutral?

Sry for late response. I listen to warm, bright, dark and would like a wide soundstage.

Ps: don’t really care about weight.

Lol you’re good. One more question though:
Is closed back important? Or would an open back be okay too?

You have that other thread right, are you still looking for something similar to those guidelines?

for warn portable cans my personal go to would be the B and O h6, for dark ish portables meze 99 noirs, for bright the cusom one pro plus or one more triple driver over ears,

Sivga 006
Warm, leaning towards dark, yet detailed.

1More Triple Driver “Over-Ear” (technically on-ear.)
I have personally tried these so I can say more. I loved them so much. The sub-bass comes in and sounds so huge and wide, and then the treble sounds in front of you and is the most accurate detailed treble I have ever heard. Not sibilant, but accurate. Mids are very dialed back, yet that didn’t bother me at all because the low end and the highs were just astounding. For headphones that impress with sound, these are amazing. I would not say they are relaxing, but they are so fun. They also isolate very well and there is practically no sound leakage, so you won’t worry about bothering other people while wearing them. Some of the best as far as that goes. Only negatives are that the comfort is not the best, the pads are uncomfortable after an or two, and you need a good portable amplifier to drive them properly. They sounded good on my digital audio player, but the more power the better, since these have 2 drivers and a passive bass reflector, and you need more power to get more drivers to run properly. Some people hate their design but I think they look awesome. Very well built too. And at $150 or less, you can spend a little bit on a good portable amp and then they would be amazing.

Meze 99 Noir
Wide, Dark, and Bassy.

Sony MDR-1AM2
Good bass, warm, slightly narrow. Decent detail.

DT177x Go
V shaped, bass elevated, treble elevated, detailed treble, medium width.