Bluetooth connectivity

Hi guys… Wondering if someome can help me out as I’m not massively technically minded when it comes to audio

I have a marantz analogue amp with topping D30 I use digital cable from my TV to the dac to play music from YouTube and that.

I would like to connect some form of Bluetooth connectivity to the dac so I can stream from my phone or laptop

What would be the best way to do this and of use have an recommendations of a good Bluetooth receiver for under £100 pound

Thanks

Welcome to hifiguides! The Fiio bta30 or bta30 pro should do the trick for you. You can use the coax out on the bta30 to the coax input in the D30. They both can function as transmitter or receiver. The regular bta30 runs $89usd and the pro $120usd, which would be about 65-90 pounds. They both support up to LDAC and aptX HD. For your use case the regular non pro should be all you need.

FiiO BTA30 PRO Stereo Receiver Transmitter Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 High Resolution Amplifier Long Range for PC/TV/Speaker/Headphone https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09J48ZPD4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_GQ9TD7AC6FJSX0KTN4PR

FiiO BTA30 Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC Long Range Transmitter Receiver with 2 RCA Male to 2 RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NL69V9K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_PW9WYKEBB54FCVJEGV08?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I’ve just ordered the fiio Pro

Hopefully it does everything I need.

Thanks for the help

One question do I use optical wire from the fiiO to the dac

1 Like

Coax cable since you are already using your only optical input in the D30 for your tv.

1 Like

Turn your headphone setup into a home theater surround sound experience.

This is how i play with Bass Transducer on Bluetooth.

1. Dayton Audio BST-1 mount on Secretlab Chair

2. Run through the SMSL DA9 Power Amplifier (BST-1 requires 50w)

3. You will need a Bluetooth transmitter that can transmit to 2 Bluetooth receiver, The Fiio BTA30 Pro.

4. BTA30 Pro will connect the laptop or any source via USB C while transmitting out to:
    A: SMSL DA9 Power Amplifier Bluetooth mode
    B: iFi Gryphon Bluetooth mode (I’m using my headphone for this setup)

5. Now you’ll have your bass transducer moving and your headphone as sound.

6. Secretlab chairs are Highly recommended because you don’t have to screw mount it, just slot into the belt below tightly.

7. Watch your favorite concerts or movies.

Note: Bluetooth may have slight latency here with YouTube or any online streaming. Downloaded content however is fine. Not sure why.

*DTS X Headphone Software is recommended here. It replicates the spatial sound experience you get when listening to sounds produced by multi-speaker sound systems.