Bluetooth earbuds under 100$ advice

Hey guys. I’m sort of a newbie when it comes to audio gear but have been following zeos for a long time since the shp9500 video. My sister wanted a nice pair of Bluetooth earphones for her birthday and I’m not sure what to get her. I own a pair of BLON3 IEMs I don’t use that often. I can buy a Bluetooth cable and put it together for her or buy a whole new pair separately. My budget is about a hundred bucks and it needs to have a minimum of 4 hours of battery (preferably more). From my initial search the Bluetooth cable market hasn’t come far enough to look into and I’ll probably have to get something new for her. She usually listens to Netflix and YouTube videos/ Spotify and just needs something that’s not fatiguing even when the source isn’t great. Any recommendations ?

If you can find a bluetooth cable for them, the Guideray Gr-i series are extremely comfortable and have really nice sound that isn’t fatiguing for only $50. They come with a really nice cable and lots of different tips to try, and are quite a great bargain for those who need something comfortable. The different colors are all the same thing and they look really cool too imo.

If you can find Jabra elite 65t on sale or kz e10 for like $10

Save some $$$ and just get her a pair of the FIIL T1x’s. I owned it for a short while before I gave them away. Really great sound quality for something under $50.

https://www.amazon.com/FIIL-True-Wireless-Earbuds-Ear/dp/B07YBYN3P9/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=fiil+t1x&qid=1580315725&sr=8-3

Those are good too. And true wireless.

DO NOT buy the KZ E10 right now! There’s way too many connectivity issues that aren’t worth the hassle. It’s a nice start, but they really need to work out the kinks. They’re great if you don’t mind holding your phone next to your face just to get a solid connection.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys. I looked through the scene once last time and picked up some anker BT earphones are they’re great for connectivity but are lacking in sound quality so that’s why I want something better. She really wants them to be bluetooth for convenience (not necessarily true wireless). I’ll look into the FIL T1x for now