Bluetooth Setup Idea/Suggestions

Hi I need ideas on how to setup my bluetooth receiver bedroom TV setup. I’m transmitting LDAC using Fiio BTA30 and using my Qudelix as receiver + DAC + AMP. My audio output gears are Hifiman Sundara and Moondrop Variations.

My problem is that the Qudelix is not good enough to power the Sundara over Bluetooth. So I’m looking for an amp for to solve this problem and to see if I can improve the Variations with a better source.

I’m not a critical audiophile by any stretch of the imagination. I intend to use my Variations as my daily driver (esp. for music) and bought the Sundara movie/relaxation sessions. I just want a setup that’s gonna provide an enjoyable experience.

The Bluetooth functionally is a must (duh). I’d also like it if I can keep the 4.4mm balanced plug for the Qudelix and not have to change the cable everytime I’m watching TV (tho this is not compulsory). If possible I’d like to the ‘thinness’ of the sound of my Variations.

I also value soundstage/separation very much since I’ve come to realize that I can’t tolerate congested sound, but I don’t know if this clashes with a ‘fun’ sound… I also wanna know if Topping gears really sound sterile/bland/boring.

Some items that I’m considering.

DAC:

• Qudelix 5K (owned)
  • Topping E50 with Fiio BTA30
  • Topping EX5
  • Topping D50s

AMP:

• iFi Zen Can
  • Topping L50
  • Topping A90 (might as well)

I have this idea of connecting a 4.4mm balanced dac output to the 2* trs balanced amp input for the L50 using 4.4mm balanced Hifiman upgrade cable, with a 6.35mm adapter at each 3.5mm L/R ends.

holiday sales are starting soon I’d say look at the deals :wink: