Bombardment of iems, but of quality price? Suggest me a good iem

Yeah, the Aladdin definitely has more holographic soberana soundstage than the O2.

And compares vs spring 2, timeless or tea? (they are main top in ears i had/have)

I don’t have them, sorry

Any could do any comparison between aladin and timeless?

Aladdin will have better stage, imaging, a more darker tuning, DD punch, DD timbre.

Timeless will have a more balanced tuning but treble is hotter. Resolution and dynamics are over the roof compared to Aladdin. Stage and imaging are a bit clunky.

Between the two: Buy Mangird Tea and S12 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Aladdin vs Teas, in case you missed it.

1 Like

Really depends on what sound signature you’re after - after all, one is a hybrid and other is a planar. If your budget is around 250, then Aladdin is a better all rounder with better fit and QC.

If you want to stretch your budget, then Tea sounds like the obvious rec.

1 Like

I sold the Tea. In my A/B comparisons I found it very similar to timeless.
Timeless does what Tea does with better instrumental separation, more coherence, a bit more detail. The tea has a more holographic soundstage and can even be more fun with some songs.
The Tea’s setting is better.

Honestly both are fine.

1 Like

If you’re happy with Timeless, I’d say to just buy nothing else unless you wanna go to the 600usd zone.

1 Like

If I’m looking for something “better” it’s not that it gives you more bass or more treble… it’s an improvement in definition, holography, dynamics, X/Y/Z stage.
Of course I value coherence but personally I don’t like to change my iem just for a tonal adjustment (more treble for example…).
I would have to go to a Monarch…

Just received my Yanyin Aladdins. What I lose in sub bass rumble compared to the Meles, it’s made up in a more coherent and clear sound signature. So far I’m impressed and will continue testing against my library.

3 Likes

nice! glad you are enjoying them :slight_smile: Aladdin has much better treble extension than the Mele. It’s a clear upgrade, so congrats!

The sub bass rumble is still there but not as pronounced on the Meles, I am however enjoying the vocal presence and feel enveloped :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

Any iem to compare?

Just the mele. They are a clear upgrade for me and suit my ideal sound signature. To pay double for only another 5-10 improvement - no thanks!! I paid £200 total for the aladdins. I think I’ve found my endgame. Thanks for all the feedback

3 Likes

Congrats my dude - they certainly keep me and a few others on here very happy!

3 Likes

Congratz, now leave while you can :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Listen to some drum and bass with the Aladdin’s, the sub bass is sublime imo

Dillinja - Why So Nasty? [Mashup] about 1:50 in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S396ka-DLPA

1 Like

It is good. I hope YouTube give Aladin the recognisment. I think aladin in BGGAR rank is an A-

1 Like

You have already said that the variations doen’t belong to this list, because of the price bracket. You should consider the Blessing 2 or the Blessing 2 dusk. They seem to be on the analytical side, but I don’t know, I have not tried them.

Just wanted to add a suggestions of something that gets a big general recommendation.

The FHE has a great soundstage. Bass is elevated, but it doesn’t affect music if it doesn’t have bass. It is very clearly isolated.