Bombardment of iems, but of quality price? Suggest me a good iem

Not all… :upside_down_face: Just some of them double their price and that’s why we write in this forum!

1 Like

Everyone suggest an expensive IEM while me highly recommend you a CRA :joy::pray:

5 Likes

This might be true. I’ve always wanted to set the record straight, but penon is… Penon.

If someone inside EU wants me to do this comparition and doesn’t mind to let go aladdin for a week or two, let me know. I can pay shipping.

4 Likes

Honestly, I was going to go for either the aladin or the s12. What’s wrong with penon? Is it a bad shop?

One thing that surprised me, what supposedly changes for the better between the s12 and the timeless?

1 Like

I have no idea why Penon gets a lot of hate :man_shrugging:. I will do a comparison between Aladdin and S12 this weekend if I can!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Build quality, fit, QC, Stage and imaging. Tonality is preference really, as they are close.

they have a lot of shillers on head-fi. Hard to get graphs or good reviews from their products.

When I asked them for a unit to compare Aladdin vs Teas, they went radio silent :rofl:

Yay thank you for your detailed impressions!! Very valuable insights :raised_hands:

So the s12 is better than the timeless on stage? That really catches my attention.

1 Like

A bit, yes, but not Tea levels or stuff above.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Only one iem is worth getting imho. Er2se.

Except if you need to remove them often… You need a minute to reinsert to proper depth.

Please compare Shuoer S12 and Yanyin Aladin!!

I want to know

1 Like

cOULD YOU???

Sorry, my Aladdin is on its way to @nymz so I can’t do this comparison for a few weeks. But I am going to compare with my Oxygen.

5 Likes

… no problem. i think yanyin will be my next iem. Timeless return.

1 Like

Hi I got the Aladdin yesterday, I’m new to IEM’s so haven’t tried many but I can say that they sound very nice, the one thing that I notice is the separation of sounds, they kind of sound like a Sennheiser HD58x with less midbass but with more sub bass the Aladdin have more treble than the HD58x things like cymbals stand out more one the Aladdin’s too.

I’ve also had the OH10 but I returned them because of a treble peak I didn’t like and comfort.

6 Likes

Mine are due in less than a week. I can’t wait :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Oh10 are great in ear. They are musically and clean. For you aladdin has more or less soundstage than oh10?