Bombardment of iems, but of quality price? Suggest me a good iem

Congratz, now leave while you can :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Listen to some drum and bass with the Aladdin’s, the sub bass is sublime imo

Dillinja - Why So Nasty? [Mashup] about 1:50 in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S396ka-DLPA

1 Like

It is good. I hope YouTube give Aladin the recognisment. I think aladin in BGGAR rank is an A-

1 Like

You have already said that the variations doen’t belong to this list, because of the price bracket. You should consider the Blessing 2 or the Blessing 2 dusk. They seem to be on the analytical side, but I don’t know, I have not tried them.

Just wanted to add a suggestions of something that gets a big general recommendation.

The FHE has a great soundstage. Bass is elevated, but it doesn’t affect music if it doesn’t have bass. It is very clearly isolated.

So I’ve owned the Dusk before but had to return them due fit. Overall tuning and resolution was very good. For comparison, it’s a little more resolving than the Teas due to it’s brighter treble, which is also one of the drawbacks because it gets too hot for me at higher volumes on some songs. Imaging is about the same on both, but Teas has a wider soundstage and more holographic. Dusk has more sub-bass, but Dusk’s mid and vocals are thinner and more recessed than the Teas and not as intimate/immersive for me personally. I choose the Teas over the Dusk due to overall immersion and tonality.

Tanchjim Hana 2021 is also very good. I prefer it over the Dusk as it has the resolution and imaging, more bass, but not as hot in treble. Still not as immersive as the Teas in-terms of staging, mids, and vocals, but if you do end up going for the Hana 2021, then I suggest just to get the Tripowin x HBB Olina since it’s basically a better Hana 2021 at $100 due to it using the same Dynamic Driver and 97% tuning of its upgraded older-brother Tanchjim Oxygen 02 ($275), which is a more resolving Hana 2021. So basically the Olina is a $275 Oxygen 02 (which competes with other $400-500 IEMs) for $100. A no brainer if you ask me. The Olina would be an insta-buy for me but I already own the Hana and previously owned the Oxygen 02.

Check out HBB’s video for more context:

2 Likes