Brands within brands? who really is who?

an example…Nobsound or Little Bear.

who is the parent company? I’ve seen both names referred to for products also under the name Douk.

From their website:

Nobsound(Douk Audio) was founded in 2013 in Shenzhen CHINA.
Our company is devoted to researching and developing a great variety of Hi-Fi products such as Tube Amplifier, Digital Amplifier , Audio DAC, Headphone Amplifier,Preamplifier and so on.

Following the rules of " Quality-oriented, Customer-centered, Constant Innovation ", we design, produce and sell high-quality products at favorable prices to those who love music and fashion.

Our aspiration is to provide the best audio products at the best prices, Make Hi-Fi Affordable.

Have questioned the same thing in the past. I think Douk is the parent company. For this example

FWIW, trademark registration ownership-wise (the space before Ltd is the diff in this case):

Shenzhen shuangmusanlin electronics Co.,Ltd.

• SMSL
  • Loxjie

Shenzhen shuangmusanlin electronics Co., Ltd.

• Sabaj
  • VMV

Woof. Just using a space to get a trademark feels even dirtier than undercutting someone else’s price guess by $1 on The Price Is Right.

I think its is more clerical error, but I think its still all the same “parent” company.

1 Like

thanks guys…what about Little Bear?

I think so as well, when I bought my SP200 from Hifi Express in January I saw they have those 4 brands in their web and only those.

Probably the mentioned Nobsound % Douk Audio or the mother behind them --> Shenzhen Cavins Technology CO., LTD Trademarks, CHINA.

crazy they use so many names…but they have budget / mid and mid to high options with names under theirs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Violectric made by Lake People. But… owned by Lake People?

CMA Audio GmbH

After years of a successful distribution partnership, CMA Audio is now the sole shareholder of Lake People Electronic GmbH. Since January 2020, Christof Mallmann is the Managing Director of the company, while its founder and head developer, Fried Reim, assumes the position of CMA’s Chairman of the Advisory Board. Michael Zirkel from CMA manages the global distribution of the brands Lake People, Violectric and Niimbus.

2 Likes

all those fancy titles sounds funny since they’re a small shop like many others. just the rules of incorporation requires a board with board members…even if it’s just one person holding all the titles, LoL!!!